IGNORED

The Ugliest Looking Game System Ever!

I've always thought the Intellivision was pretty ugly. Odyssey 2 is a close second.

Hi Guys:

I always suggested to myself that the Intellivision was a handsome looking console. A heck of a lot better then that dull Nintendo Wii design.

Now the Playstation 3, that's a real Heartthrob design. Way the go Sony!!

Anthony....

Maybe, as-in, "that's a handsome-looking woman". ;)

I've always thought the Intellivision was pretty ugly. Odyssey 2 is a close second.

Hi Guys:

I always suggested to myself that the Intellivision was a handsome looking console. A heck of a lot better then that dull Nintendo Wii design.

Now the Playstation 3, that's a real Heartthrob design. Way the go Sony!!

Anthony....

Maybe, as-in, "that's a handsome-looking woman". ;)

Yep

Edited by fdurso224

Well if this topic has taught me anything it's that all the systems were ugly!

I always thought the TG-16 was really ugly, especially with the cd attachment. It's one of the reasons I spent the extra money on the Turbo Duo. The Game.com was pretty ugly too. It always kinda looked like two different systems smooshed together to me. Also, I know everybody in the world perfers them, but the top loading NES is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen! That may actually be my number one.

Also, I always thought the Jaguar and the 5200 were ugly until I actually saw them in person. I guess some systems don't photograph well.

Then there's the Apple IIe. That design was just okay.

Anthony....

Seriously? I always thought the IIe was kind of elegant looking. Maybe not the sexiest computer out there, but very nice especially with the duodisk and monitor on top.

Tempest

Anthony....

Seriously? I always thought the IIe was kind of elegant looking. Maybe not the sexiest computer out there, but very nice especially with the duodisk and monitor on top.

Tempest

I especially like the look of the IIe after Apple changed the color from beige to platinum and added a number pad. Very nice!

Anthony....

Tempest

Hi Guys:

Oh, don't get me wrong! The design was acceptable (in my books) yet, I thought Apple could have done better. They said that the IIe was going to look like a "Disney's Fantasia" model. Eh, can't be right all the time.

Anthony....