IGNORED

POTENTIAL SALE- Atari 2600 Items, including rarities 9 and 10

Wonder007

Hello All,

I have never sold any Atari 2600 items but that might change in the next week or two. I am currently negotiating on a huge transaction right now that can possibly give me many duplicates (including rarity 9's and 10's). If this deal goes through, I will make the extras of this deal available here and I think the prices will be good. I just wanted to let all of you know that this is a huge possibility and, if it happens, it might be a week or two that the items will appear. If not, then oh well. That is all I can say at this time. I will keep you posted as things develop. :)

Thanks,

Wonder007

ianoid wants:

Answer : Gauntlet(with label),Confrontation(with label),Personal Game Programmer

Atari : 16 in 1, 32 in 1 7800 label

Carrere : Commando Raid (PAL)

Dynamics: Orbit-base (PAL)

Men-A-Vision : Air Raid

Playaround:General Retreat/Westward Ho

Ultravision:Karate

Didn't we talk about trading protos?

Remember folks, this deal is not set in stone. At this point, these items will be for money; I really do not want to trade anything because I am getting many of the items I need in this package (ultra rare CIB stuff). The only thing I might trade for are for Atari 2600 NTSC protos (the rarer the better) and rare/ultra rare Atari 2600 related items.

Confrontation(with label)

Doesn't exist.

Didn't we talk about trading protos?

Are you referring to the chat at CGE, in front of your booth? Oh wait, I'll let Jose answer. LOL :ponder:

Oh, I remember that conversation :) ......well everybody involved in that exchange knows what they need to do.... ;)

But who?

Jim

So far the only collectors that I know of who have a bunch of 10's and 9's and have not posted are Marco, Jerry Greiner, Cincynoti, and maybe Marc Oberhauser. If I had to guess anyone, I would say Jerry Greiner. I think he is in his late 60's and has been collecting a very long time.

I can think of several other people who have (or had) collections like this. They were very active collectors during the r.g.v.c. days, but I haven't seen or heard from them in quite some time. Maybe it is one of them.

This is going to be interesting!

But who?

Jim

So far the only collectors that I know of who have a bunch of 10's and 9's and have not posted are Marco, Jerry Greiner, Cincynoti, and maybe Marc Oberhauser. If I had to guess anyone, I would say Jerry Greiner. I think he is in his late 60's and has been collecting a very long time.

I can think of several other people who have (or had) collections like this. They were very active collectors during the r.g.v.c. days, but I haven't seen or heard from them in quite some time. Maybe it is one of them.

I remember doing business with Jerry G. back on r.g.v.c. , fun times back then.

-Spud

or known back in the day on r.g.v.c

-Bruce S.

But who?

Jim

CPUWIZ also has a collection like this. Maybe he's posting on this thread to throw us off his track.

Hmmmmmmm :ponder:

The person that has this collection is NOT a member from this board.....the individual is a lot older than the average age of users on these forums.....I believe he was not part of the R.V.G.C days either as he is not an internet user.