IGNORED

Bomb Jack

Thanks Tezz, but I am under the impression (or I missed it...) that the released Atari++ was the VBXE only one... ?
Hi Heaven, I've had a look at the current release and it looks like that is the case. I'll drop laoo an email to see when everyone can expect support included. Corina is great and I hope it gets fully supported.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That new title screen is amazing! :-o Awesome job...

...and I see Yie Ar is being resurrected with new vitality ...sweet!

Thanks, it took quite a while to complete the new title screen. I'm looking forward to seeing the first cartridges.

There seems to be a small issue with the Atari++ emulator in Kaz's screen shots as one of the mid scan line colour changes is not correct, there is an area of grey on the neck of the sphinx.

Edited by Tezz

Cool new title screen! Interesting mixture of comic style and realism.
Thanks again, that was the look I was going for with the new screen. I wanted to create the new screen in the same vein as the artist did with the original box art Edited by Tezz

• 3 weeks later...
About seeing that news in atarionline.pl

I click on the adress Tezz put here. It goes to the beggining page of atarionline. And where this screenshots.

Thanks for help.

José Pereira.

Hi José, To read the older pages on Kaz's site you just need to browse back through the history on the left side of the page.

Here's a direct link to that page on 30th June through Google translate into English...

http://209.85.227.132/translate_c?hl=en&am...e4BPOrQMhUw-cig

Edited by Tezz

• 3 months later...