IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 35: Fall Down

Ze_ro

Cool, this is the second game I picked that we are now playing. However, technically we still haven't finished the first, Toyshop Trouble. Any idea when that one will be wrapped up Ze_ro?

Also, great scores guys! When I first got this game it was very addictive. Even my wife who is not an Atari player enjoys it now and then. Can't wait to see what I can do with it!!

Cool, this is the second game I picked that we are now playing. However, technically we still haven't finished the first, Toyshop Trouble. Any idea when that one will be wrapped up Ze_ro?

Also, great scores guys! When I first got this game it was very addictive. Even my wife who is not an Atari player enjoys it now and then. Can't wait to see what I can do with it!!

Great pick, I love it !!!

This game is tons of fun in 2-player mode or even against the computer, but hard to do here in the HSC. Still dreaming of Stella over the net. Then we could have some head-to-head tournaments!

My first submission and a new personal best.

post-10944-1210215166_thumb.jpg

P.S. This is an AtariVox game as well. The game says "Red Wins" at the end of the game. It will also save your high scores.

Edited by toymailman

Wow! :-o

Nice score Toy! And, you too Jim!

This was the best I could come up with tonight, but I fully intend to improve on it before the week is over. ;)

Stan, I'm using Stella too, and I actually prefer using the keyboard. Using a joystick, I've accidentally pushed up and jumped at a critical time and killed myself. I definitely recommend emulating it, this game is a lot of fun. :)

post-17553-1210302546_thumb.png

Edit WHOO! I made it to 138, which is a personal all-time high! This was a classic "just one more..." moment.

I have to admit that I got VERY lucky on the last few floors.

post-6271-1210363746_thumb.jpg

Wow, I thought I was good at this game, but my 129 does not look so impressive next to stuff in the 140s. Wow. My all-time high is 132 and I'll be hard pressed to repeat that this week.

This is still my pick for #1 homebrew of all time. It's what Atari is all about for me: simple, easy to learn, deceptively strategic, and, most important: fun as all hell. People ask to play this game after they play it once and make a return visit. I have the cart thats half red, half blue, so it looks cool too.

Well, back to Mario Kart!

Edited by phaxda

New High Score! 144!

I got lucky through the 130's. I managed to keep landing on the powerups so I could keep the "fast" powerup going.

Now, if only I can keep the lead for MORE than 2 minutes this time...MAC! :D

Dang! Awesome score 'teach! That will be really hard to beat. :x

Now, that's impressive Deteacher!! You might have wrapped this thing up. Between the two of you, I think the rest of us might be playing for 3rd place.

But, I've got several hundred more games in me this week, so we'll see what happens.