IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 35: Fall Down

Ze_ro

Oh and one more thing I noticed, I like to mess around when it's still really slow, at least once I used the teleporter out of boredom. Well the problem is you don't get the point for the level you teleport FROM so that's a wasted point. Who knows, coulda had 153 maybe. Grrrr......

Well, I tied you. :P I was only a step away from another hole !!!!

Might take one more crack at it after the kids go to bed tonight

post-15525-1210710604_thumb.jpg

Well boys I've joined the 151 club, pic coming when my camera recharges. Don't fail me now AtariVox. Save that score! Unbelievable. Dug a hole and if the platform below was not WAY over I would have had a better score. Evil game. It KNOWS.

Nice job guys!!! :thumbsup:

Nothing personal, but I am glad your games decided to cut you off at 151. :evil: ;) I don't mind sharing the lead, though. :)

I'm glad no one was holding a score, too. Especially with this game, where luck is as big a part of the game as skill.

Nothing personal, but I am glad your games decided to cut you off at 151. :evil: ;) I don't mind sharing the lead, though. :)

I'm glad no one was holding a score, too. Especially with this game, where luck is as big a part of the game as skill.

:D That was a really fun one !!! I did try my hardest to break that 151, just wasn't happening.

Good game, guys :cool:

Well, I tied you. :P I was only a step away from another hole !!!!

Might take one more crack at it after the kids go to bed tonight

post-15525-1210710604_thumb.jpg

Well boys I've joined the 151 club, pic coming when my camera recharges. Don't fail me now AtariVox. Save that score! Unbelievable. Dug a hole and if the platform below was not WAY over I would have had a better score. Evil game. It KNOWS.

Hey I'll settle for a tie as well.

It's weird because I got the 151 in the first game of the night and then played for 3 or 4 more hours off and on and never even saw 140 again.

Definitely some luck involved in this round.

Where the "speed max at 100" hack? :D

Well, that's the end of this week's competition. I hope everyone enjoyed Fall Down, and if you haven't already, I highly recommend buying a real cartridge from AtariAge! ... And why not an AtariVox to go with it?

(It's too bad they don't make the red/blue cartridges anymore... looks great in my collection)

--Zero