IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

ordered

I will trade you the black cart CIB i ordered today for that old "yellow version" you have in your collection cmart604.

LOL! Yah, who wants those old yellow carts anyways! :ponder: :lolblue: I decided it needed a matching black cart so it wouldn't feel lonely. I see you have a nice new green cart. :o

I felt the same way, had the black cart version but it seemed so lonely that when a yellow cart CIB became available at a really great price, I snatched it up as wel as S.I.C. I actually thought that I'd never get lucky tracking a S.I.C. CIB down, but dreams do come true.

• Like 1

I felt the same way, had the black cart version but it seemed so lonely that when a yellow cart CIB became available at a really great price, I snatched it up as wel as S.I.C. I actually thought that I'd never get lucky tracking a S.I.C. CIB down, but dreams do come true.

:) yah, I kinda stumbled into my SIC as well which I somehow missed the first time around. Was Pac Man the only Opcode cart made in two colors? I guess this temporarily completes my Opcode collection until the SGM games start coming out. (if I ignore the one prototype game I missed out on) :(

S.I.C. was released on a black cart as far as I knew, but then I saw a rad cart version (loose) on eBay about a month ago and then Tempest mentioned that his cartridge used a recycled Coleco cart shell. Tempest also mentioned that only a handful of the first S.I.C. carts made used the Coleco cart shell after which the Homebrew cart shell was used.

S.I.C. was released on a black cart as far as I knew, but then I saw a rad cart version (loose) on eBay about a month ago and then Tempest mentioned that his cartridge used a recycled Coleco cart shell. Tempest also mentioned that only a handful of the first S.I.C. carts made used the Coleco cart shell after which the Homebrew cart shell was used.

Yep, it was a black only release. I remember that I ordered 100 red cases back in 2003, but they looked terrible, more like very dark orange, so I never used them AFA I remember (except for my prototypes). And Tempest is right, we had SIC planned for CGE 2002 or 2003, don't remember exactly. Since the Opcode mold wasn't going to be ready in time I used recycled Coleco cases for the first batch of cartridges. Don't even remember how many.

About the red SIC you saw on eBay, I am not sure. Perhaps I made a couple to give away or something, I really don't remember.

Eduardo

AARGH! I am in Paypal hell. I wanted to order one before they are gone but......I am on vacation, and now Paypal wants to verify my account by calling me at home at my home number..

But, I am not at home, so they can't call me. Now my Paypal is locked.

They must not recognize the IP I am using, so they locked my account????

I hope there are some still left when I get home this weekend.

Call Paypal, they will help you get this resolved.

It took 2 phone calls, and my first born, but finally payment sent!!!

The moral of the story, don't try paypal while on vacation using a different IP.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know that I have not yet received my copy

I am pretty sure that I sent you an email letting you that I had run out of PCBs and that because of that your order would be delayed a bit. I know for sure that PCB manufacturer has already shipped the boards, so as soon as I receive them your game will be shipped. Again, I apologize the delay, but I got an insane amount of orders in August, as soon as I announced that I was running out of PMCs. And then the PCB manufacturer took a lot longer than usual to ship this new batch.

I live in an apartment building and during the late evening hours of Saturday/Sunday, someone smashed the toiled in the fitness center at the 1st floor and flooded the area. I live in the 2nd floor, however I had two storage rooms close to the fitness center and both got flooded. Lost a bunch of things, including part of my beloved Atari computer collection, and a flat TV that I bought to use in events with the CV. So I spent the whole Sunday moving things between storages and trying to save whatever I could.

Then this morning my brand new laptop died. Fortunately the Opcode stuff was still in the old laptop, and even if had moved, I have everything backed up to a cloud drive. But anyways, I spent the morning going to Best Buy to have the laptop replaced. Just got back home.

So the last couple of days were rough, and all of that to say that I will need a couple more days to ship all standing orders. I apologize again but all of this was beyond my control.

Eduardo