IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I've been playing Civilization Revolution last few days. Very cool game.

I keep coming back to that one. Damn fun, and a game doesn't take days to finish.

Really enjoying it a lot. Everyone should give this game a try. I believe there is a demo.

I've been playing Civilization Revolution last few days. Very cool game.

I keep coming back to that one. Damn fun, and a game doesn't take days to finish.

It does if you fall asleep while playing it. :D

I usually play it while in bed and I have fallen asleep more than once. Lucky, I haven't woken up with a controller in my ear. I usually have enough of my brain working to set it next to my bed.

Just got Lego Batman. I wanted to get it on the Wii, but the Xbox360 one is a lot easier to come by used (paid about $12). The same fun Lego action I know and love from Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones, just with Batman. Gives me a good, family-friendly action game on the Xbox360. My game-mad nephew is coming over tomorrow (seven years old - been a gamer for five) and he's sure to want to play the new system. This title is perfect for him.

I'm working on Just Cause, Quake 4 and Ghostbusters.

I can't speak for GB, but Just Cause and Quake 4 are GREAT playthroughs!!

Tonight I played Soul Calibur IV and Culdcept Saga with Gabriel.

Great fun.

Edited by moycon

I'm working on Just Cause, Quake 4 and Ghostbusters.

I can't speak for GB, but Just Cause and Quake 4 are GREAT playthroughs!!

Tonight I played Soul Calibur IV and Culdcept Saga with Gabriel.

Great fun.

I hated Q4, thought it was very derivative (even for a 2005 FPS). I did like Just Cause because it is so over the top. Plus, it is HUGE.

Now I am playing through Far Cry 2. It is like a realistic Just Cause. I love how huge the world in this game. I can see people complaining about traveling for 10 minutes to get to your mission objective (although it takes me much longer because I am unlocking safe house/finding diamonds along the way). Very immersive game.

Just got Viking. It's like Conan.

If you like hack and slash adventures, this is more of that. I'm usually clicking laps on my bike in the latest MotoGP games, but something about swinging a sword and axe for Valhalla's sake seems to fit the mood lately.

Best game ever? No. But when the combos are done correctly, you get to do some cool finishing moves on your foes. That gives ample blood flow, and brings a smile :)

Now I am playing through Far Cry 2. It is like a realistic Just Cause.

Awesome. I picked the game up from Target when they (mistakenly?) had it on the shelf for $9.99 new!!

I haven't played it yet though but I think you just gave me incentive to make it next in my queue.

Recently I played through Golden Compass (awful game) and started Universe at War yesterday.

We'll have to agree to dis-agree on Q4.

I thought the campaign was kick-ass (and long) and the online Vs. I still play to this day!

Edited by moycon

Now I am playing through Far Cry 2. It is like a realistic Just Cause.

Awesome. I picked the game up from Target when they (mistakenly?) had it on the shelf for $9.99 new!!

I haven't played it yet though but I think you just gave me incentive to make it next in my queue.

Recently I played through Golden Compass (awful game) and started Universe at War yesterday.

We'll have to agree to dis-agree on Q4.

I thought the campaign was kick-ass (and long) and the online Vs. I still play to this day!

I hope you like FC2. I really really like it. Play it on easy, because even Normal can be really hard. There are bad guys who will ambush you all over the place so it is easy to die and lose progress (lost diamonds, etc) if you are not careful. Plus, there is no achievements tied to difficulty so there is no incentive to play on the harder difficulty :P

I agree with you on Q4, the campaign was long (too long hehehe).

Just started playing Raiden Aces, and its been quite a while since I've played any shooters.

Its kicked my ass but I've been absolutely loving it.

That and Forza 2, though I can't wait to get my hands on Forza 3

I turned on my 360 for the first time in ages. I went back to Legends of Wrestlemania and finished up the "Relive" mode. Not the greatest game in the world, but it's easy to pick up and play and has a high nostalgia factor.

Got Fallout 3 from Gamefly, but I have no time for it. I didn't even get 10 minutes into the intro before I had to go help with the baby. The game looks great, but until my kid gets older I'm going to be sticking with quick-playing games.

We still regularly play Guitar Hero World Tour when we have a party of friends over. A few days ago we went to another friends house and brought all the instruments and played the game on his big 52 inch tv, a big step up from my 27 inch sd tv. Also been playing the Batman Arkham Asylum demo. The kids play Castle Crashers lately.