IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Had a chance to play Fable 3 yesterday. Despite the "mixed reviews" I read, I find it quite enjoyable. I played the first game, then Lost Chapters with the extended content, but never played Fable 2. Not sure about some of the elements of the game, but so far, so good. The combat struck me as fun and intuitive, as well as the spell system. Graphics are absolutely gorgeous. Also tried out the Sega Genesis Collection, and it has all my favorite games on it. Gave Sonic the Hedgehog a spin and it's been a long time since I've played that game. And it really showed in my playing. :ponder:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed. I have to earn 1 more star to unlock Reala (from NiGHTS), and even more stars to unlock the final hidden character called "AGES". I've raced against AGES but haven't unlocked it yet - it is a collection of SEGA-themed vehicles - Daytona USA car; Dreamcast controller /boat; and Afterburner jet.

This game is CHALLENGING. I'm almost ready to call it quits. Some of the Hard missions are bad enough, but now I've unlocked Expert ! Argh! The hardest one so far to me was a Panzer Dragoon track, Traffic Challenge. I finally, finally beat it on Hard after like 50 tries. But some other courses (like Drift challenges) I've beaten on Hard even on my 1st or 2nd attempt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doing some downloadable fun with a points card I got - really enjoying Iron Brigade for tower defense fun. Very funny, and very professionally put together for a $10 game.

Finally got around to buying Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown. My favorite of the VF series will probably remain VF3, but this one isn't bad. I really like the addition of Jean, he kicks a lot of patoot.

Spent the 400 points on Sonic: The Fighters and Virtua Fighter 2. Both are good and worth the points, but I will say the camera problems in Sonic when you fight Mecha Sonic are really frustrating. Also doesn't help that I'm a scrub and can't seem to beat the mofo. :P

Still thinking about Ugly Americans though the reviews are poor, I do enjoy the demo a lot. Also considering Nights, even though I have it on Saturn. Not sure if I'll get the full version or save my remaining points for some Pinball FX tables and the forthcoming Darkstalkers XBLA release.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished getting 100% achievements on Bastion today.

Working on the Telltale Walking Dead (I agree with Lord Helmet, great tale they are telling!!)

Also been playing Dead Rising 2, Borderlands, Skyrim and Pinball FX2.

In PinballFX 2 I also snagged the new Star Wars tables along with the Plants Vs Zombies, and I think one called Epic Quest. Haven't tried the news one out yet, but will be soon!

Oooops Time to renew my AA subscription! I hate that big orange Edited by tag! :)

Edited by moycon

Akai Katana. Just set the 58th highest score on the XBL leader boards in climax.

Impressive :) I am terrible at that one, same with Dodonpachi.

I'm pretty good with Deathsmiles and I have been doing well with Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 which brings me back to the OP question

Currently Playing - Mushihimesame Futari 1.5 - It's Pretty damn good!!

Impressive :) I am terrible at that one, same with Dodonpachi.

I'm pretty good with Deathsmiles and I have been doing well with Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 which brings me back to the OP question

Currently Playing - Mushihimesame Futari 1.5 - It's Pretty damn good!!

Just ordered Espgaluda 2 of ebay. I was torn between all the cave shooters, settled on what looked like the craziest one.

Just ordered Espgaluda 2 of ebay. I was torn between all the cave shooters, settled on what looked like the craziest one.

Yeah, Espgaluda has a pretty wild/confusing scoring system. I haven't spent any real time with it yet but I think thats next on my play list (or possibly muchi pork, that one looks sweet!) You might want to hold off on buying the older stuff since I think they will drop in price now that this is out...

(complete cave box set - all games, all DLC, all superplay dvd's all soundtracks)

post-9102-0-59271800-1365434106.jpg

I think some guys will probably dump there other games to help finance the box set purchase.

Or you could just buy the box set, it's not cheap though and Japan region locked (except the games that were originally region free) Mine was close to $400 delivered after import shipping and middleman fee's, worth every penny though :)