IGNORED

What do you have, that nobody else does?

doubledown

That's the stick. like I said, I just didn't know of anyone who had one. It's not the rarest controller in the world, but you don't see them very much. Having it definitely makes or breaks playing Virtual On and, to some extent, Solar Eclipse.

Looks perfect for playing Robotron... too bad they didn't make it for the Genesis.

Hey! It probably works on a 7800!

I gotz the twinsticks! Eh you know I wish the game was as good as they are rare but its still fun.

What do I have that nobody else has...

The Vectrex Minicade and the Countertop Playchoice 10 are very uncommon

I have a 2600 Battlezone lab loaner

Several copies of 2600 Ewok Adventure

A pong console with a wooden body

I have an NTSC VZ200 which is very rare but I know of at least two other owners. I'm sure several more are packed away in collections.

Is this a little computer with a chicklet style keyboard? I think I have one of these along with a ram expansion and a couple of tapes. I wasn't aware it was rare or anything.

PAL versions (Laser, VZ, etc...) are common with variations selling for years in some countries, but the machine probably only had one small production run make it to the US. Seems kinda ironic given the fact that the 6847 it's based on normally only generates NTSC and requires extra circuitry to generate PAL.

<edit>

BTW, just cause it's rare (or at least we think it is) doesn't mean they are fetching high prices.

Mine is boxed and I paid around $75 shipped off of ebay.

Edited by JamesD

another item I have I don't see much of anywhere is my Wonderswan 20th Anniversary Gundam Edition. I can't imagine it's that rare, probably common in Japan, but other than someone that listed an ebay UK auction about a month ago, that has been the only one I've seen for sale in like 3 -4 years, I can't even find just general information on the set.

I have a XE memory mod for the original Atari 800!!! No one else has that... well, except for Warerat (who made it), Almost Rice... :)

Ok I have a MyIde800, NO ONE ELSE has that... well, except for Mr. Atari, who made those.

Nope, don't have anything no one else has. :P

Hmm one of a kind...

Anyone else have an Atari APX Star award?

Also a prototype left handed vectrex controller, something of a hack, but by one of the GCE people

Do we want to talk about the Delorean 7800 again? There are more than one.

Also a 1400XL with a 384K mod and a switching power supply, all working.

Not really "classic" gaming in the traditional sense, but I have a white EA Games edition Xbox (w/ matching controllers) that I got from Microsoft for working on bringing EA Sports titles to XB Live. I believe about 500 units were made, and all given to people involved in the project. It nicely matches my Wii and 360 - I need one of those white PS2s to round everything out!

xbox3or0.th.jpgthpix.gif

xbox4jn7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by BydoEmpire

Looks like built in 3D glasses interface near the card slot. This was standard on Japanese Mark III but not on USA models.

Indeed it is. It's a Japanese Master System (not a Mark III), and it also has FM sound and built-in rapid fire. I seem to be the only American who has one, and I know of very few people elsewhere who have one. I've even got a converter for it so I can play my American and European SMS games. :cool:

All I really have is some old Sega Saturn Promotional Materials. The most rare of which is probably a letter from SEGA that was sent to retailers in a kit of promotional materials. This was kind of like a packing list and was probably thrown away by anyone who got it... but me...

I worked at Target at the time and snagged these for my personal collection of stuff.

I have a scan of the letter if anyone wants to read it in its entirety. It is dated August 30, 1995 or just a few months after it was released in North America.

Saturn_Promo_Materials--large-msg-122253289879.jpg

I have this Colecovision prototype controller.

I didn't know any of these were in the wild - fantastic !!

Does the spinner work on any games, e.g does it work with the Super Action controller games that use the spinner as an input?

Edited by Ikrananka

All I really have is some old Sega Saturn Promotional Materials. The most rare of which is probably a letter from SEGA that was sent to retailers in a kit of promotional materials. This was kind of like a packing list and was probably thrown away by anyone who got it... but me...

I worked at Target at the time and snagged these for my personal collection of stuff.

I have a scan of the letter if anyone wants to read it in its entirety. It is dated August 30, 1995 or just a few months after it was released in North America.

Saturn_Promo_Materials--large-msg-122253289879.jpg

I have a promotional video tape for the Sega Saturn somewhere around here. I believe they were sent to people who had a subscription to their Sega magazine. The odd thing about the video tape is that it was meant to be disposable. It was made of a very cheap plastic. As soon as I find it I will take a picture of it and post it to the topic.

I also have a Coleco promo folder that was handed out at one of the CES's (83 maybe?). It had about 70 promo flyers in it, but I have since sold those, however I did scan them before I sold them. Two of those flyers went for $100.00 each on ebay when I sold them about four years ago. I can only imagine how much they are worth now. :( That's what happens when you lose your job and start selling off your collection to make ends meet.

Well, I'm sure there are importers who have Hyper Iria, but how about complete in box?

post-1653-1223175094_thumb.jpg

Best $60 I ever spent. Got it at Anime Boston, ironically I'd had a dream after the first day there about how I loved the game on emulator and how I should look for it. I did see the cartridge, but after looking a little more, I found it complete in box. :D

(Edit: Forgot the silly picture!)

Edited by LarcenTyler

I have a promotional video tape for the Sega Saturn somewhere around here. I believe they were sent to people who had a subscription to their Sega magazine. The odd thing about the video tape is that it was meant to be disposable. It was made of a very cheap plastic. As soon as I find it I will take a picture of it and post it to the topic.

Yeah, the letter lists a promo video tape as one of the things in the retailer kit. It was supposed to be played at a kiosk or something to help sell units. I unfortunately do not have that.