IGNORED

PHANTASM Limited Edition Atari 2600

neotokeo2001

I'd like a Premium...but like so many others have stated...what extras are we talking about? And then there's the cost...will the extras be worth the extra "x" amount that we'll have to pay?

Again, I'd like a Premium...but I'd also like to know what these extras are.

I am working on several different things for the Premium Editions and don't know which ones I will be able to actually include. More info in the next few weeks.

Here is the label artwork on a cartridge.

post-3832-1228594343_thumb.jpg

PHANTASM

l_16deaed8639144109627289bf618ee29.gif

l_3cc2b7aaefb74b29b5a31e67b45a6e29.gif

l_cb8a1bba6f6d496abf8679eac486218c.gif

l_86a252be5448415ca283df6fbe25e4b8.gif

l_f684fd675dcf4f559ff61aee43bd3a84.gif

COMING SOON for the Atari 2600 in a LIMITED EDITION release.

An expanded version of the recent Autograph cartridge game.

Phantasm. A Horror RPG that lets you relive the movies in a first person view.

You must search for a way to destroy The Tall Man while avoiding zombie dwarves.

Locations:

Morningside Cemetery

Perigord Cemetery

Death Valley

Label and screen shots are from WORK IN PROGRESS versions. More info will be posted soon.

No reserves are being taken at this time but I would like to know how much interest there is in the game to judge the number of cartridges to be made.

Every copy of the game will have a Tall Man 8x10 full color photo.

I am also working on getting some other extras to include.

I'd be very interested ... Any place to sign up for a copy?

Take Atarian care

Is this the same game that you are selling?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...77199%26fvi%3D1

That one is made by Salem Frost from what I hear. I assume it is much different.

Nope not mine, I see the Salem Frost name on it but I didn't make it. Heck mine barely got out of the planning stage. Once I saw this one I knew it would be way better than what I had planned so I scrapped the whole idea.

That one is made by Salem Frost from what I hear. I assume it is much different.

Nope not mine, I see the Salem Frost name on it but I didn't make it. Heck mine barely got out of the planning stage. Once I saw this one I knew it would be way better than what I had planned so I scrapped the whole idea.

Guess who's logo is on the cart?

..Al

..Al

RANDY!!!

..Al

Well I did say anyone can use the Salem Frost Name and roms so I can't be upset that someone is, but if I ever make a new hack AA will be the only place I post it so you will all know it it was one of mine and not just someone else just using the name.

Here are some pictures of an actual Phantasm cart. These labels have a nice, glossy UV coating and look fantastic. I took the second picture so you can see the gloss on the label. The colors are a bit washed out in the pictures--the labels look better than I can do justice with photos at the moment. :)

phantasm_cart.jpg

phantasm_cart_2.jpg

..Al

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...