IGNORED

PHANTASM Limited Edition Atari 2600

neotokeo2001

Any further news on this, really looking forward to it!

The only thing that is not 100% completed is the box design. I am just waiting on Albert to let me know if the last version I sent him is good for printing.

Now the bad news. I have been relocated to Bardstown, Kentucky for a month to help with storm restoration so nothing will happen with it until I get home again.

Any further news on this, really looking forward to it!

The only thing that is not 100% completed is the box design. I am just waiting on Albert to let me know if the last version I sent him is good for printing.

Now the bad news. I have been relocated to Bardstown, Kentucky for a month to help with storm restoration so nothing will happen with it until I get home again.

Glad to hear that you are making a box for the release.I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There will be 10-20 Premium editions of the game that will come with some cool extras.

Question) Do you prefer to have more extras included and pay a higher price or have just a few extras but pay a lower price?

I would pay the higher price.....when I put my game room up, I will have a section dedicated your releases. Your extra items would compliment the cart, box, etc.. presentation nicely... :)

There will be 10-20 Premium editions of the game that will come with some cool extras.

Question) Do you prefer to have more extras included and pay a higher price or have just a few extras but pay a lower price?

What would the difference in prices be?

I would like to get a Premium edition but I have no idea what the price range is that you are referring to.

I would also be interested but how much of a price point are we looking at? Extras are always nice and I would want them, depends on what you decide I guess. Then you get into the problem though of not having enough sometimes but as always I would be happy just to get the chance to get a cart.

Please let us know when you are ready to sell so we can try to get in. I don't want to upset anyone by saying put me down for one now, I guess that is one of the problems with these boards, people jumping in and expressing interest in a new cart before the 'official thread' is started......... :roll:

I would also be interested but how much of a price point are we looking at? Extras are always nice and I would want them, depends on what you decide I guess. Then you get into the problem though of not having enough sometimes but as always I would be happy just to get the chance to get a cart.

Please let us know when you are ready to sell so we can try to get in. I don't want to upset anyone by saying put me down for one now, I guess that is one of the problems with these boards, people jumping in and expressing interest in a new cart before the 'official thread' is started......... :roll:

The Ping might Flap his wing at ya. :P

• 2 weeks later...