IGNORED

PHANTASM Limited Edition Atari 2600

neotokeo2001

I am also a big fan of SALEM'S LOT,the 1st one with David Soul,and Lance Kerwin.I'd like to see a game for that also,that would be cool. ;)I really doubt it will happen,it doesnt have the fan base like Phantasm does.Phantasm blows Salems Lot out of the water.But i like SL'S seriousness and the way the camera showed Barlow's(the vampire) victims reaction to seeing him,the way they froze the picture,just before they were taken or bitten by him.Just a creepy movie.I was 12 or 13 when i saw it for the 1st time.It was 1 or 2 in the morning,and the power went out,i remember running out the door into the street,i was terrified.

Edited by Rik

I received a copy of Phantasm (DVD) for Christmas! Yeah, I sat down and watched it that night. Now I just need the game :D

Great,now you have to get the other 3.Phantasm 2 wasnt that great,its the only one without the original MIKE,but still alright.Nothing beats the 1st Phantasm though!

• 2 weeks later...
I sent him a PM, but I didn't get a response. Has the price been mentioned? I'd definitely want one of these.

Phil

No price has been set for either version yet as I am still trying to get everything put together. I haven't started a reserve list as of this time but hope to announce something soon. At this point I am going with it will be ready when it is ready.

This thread has got me rewatching all the old movies and forwarding the game video footage to all my friends. It's looks and sounds awesome. Keep up the great up the great work and keep us posted...BOY!

Insane as it may sound, I have never seen a Phantasm movie, and can barely remember the name. :)

This thread has got me rewatching all the old movies and forwarding the game video footage to all my friends. It's looks and sounds awesome. Keep up the great up the great work and keep us posted...BOY!

Insane as it may sound, I have never seen a Phantasm movie, and can barely remember the name. :)

I've been rewatching them on watch-movies.net. Most of my friends have heard of it(things like that is why we became friends), but the more time goes on the less people remember it. It's not just a cult classic series, it IS a phantasm. There are four movies and there was almost a fifth that was supposed to be released this year originally. It has since been postponed indefinitely. Once again living up to the title by not being there. The classic Phantasm movies do not have great storylines, but it is well worth waiting through the dull scenes to get to the good scenes. They are full of cheesy one liners and gags. Even if there were no orbs of death or zombie dwarves, Angus Scrimm as The Tall Man brings an element of horror to the movies as has not been seen since Nosferatu. A Dracula as brutish as Frankenstein's Monster. His presence marries and then murders the qualities of Freddie and Jason. With all these comparisons in mind: zombie dwarves and flying silver spheres that will...well, I'll save it for a surprise. I hope I've sold you on watching it. Now, I'll pretend there is a commission check for my publicity on it's way in the mail.

• Like 1