IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - The remake

Dryfter

I've got a Sega Smash Pack for the Dreamcast that has no instructions, but does have a CD case and the back liner.

It includes several games:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Golden Axe

Shining Force

Wrestle War

Streets of Rage 2

Columns

Vectorman

Phantasy Star II

Altered Beast

Revenge of Shinobi

Sega Swirl

Virtua Cop 2 (features better graphics than the Saturn version, also supports the Sega brand lightgun, the Starfire Light Blaster, and the Pelican Stinger light guns)

Edited by shadow460

Yoshilime,

I'm a bit concerned with the feedback you're getting on the User Feedback Forum. While this thread is meant for fun and for all to enjoy, it seems that you're getting rather a bad "rep".

Even when you PMed an address to me, you want me to mail it to a fake name. It all feels a little too shady to me.

You've said you'd like to get a better rep here before dealing with people but it certainly doesn't feel that way.

Not sure what the rest of the folks on the thread feel....

I don't feel as though I have any authority to "ban" anyone from this thread as it's a community thread and I'm just the updater of the list but I do feel like I'm not comfortable trying to make deals, etc at this point.

Sorry if I've mis-inturrpreted anything here.

I back Dryfter up 100%. Yoshilime, you need to take a step back and realize that your behavior is not endearing yourself to the community and it seems you've already upset some users enough that they're leaving complaints in the feedback thread.

For the time being, I think its best that you stay away from transactions and just join in the actual discussions. Like Dryfter, I have no authority to tell you what you can or can't do but just from observing your posts, I think most if not all users here would be leary to doing any trades with you.

Yoshilime,

I'm a bit concerned with the feedback you're getting on the User Feedback Forum. While this thread is meant for fun and for all to enjoy, it seems that you're getting rather a bad "rep".

Even when you PMed an address to me, you want me to mail it to a fake name. It all feels a little too shady to me.

You've said you'd like to get a better rep here before dealing with people but it certainly doesn't feel that way.

I don't feel as though I have any authority to "ban" anyone from this thread as it's a community thread and I'm just the updater of the list but I do feel like I'm not comfortable trying to make deals, etc at this point.

yoshilime also sent me a phony name to send a rad racer game cart too.it feels funny to me as well and am not sending him anything until i get a correct name/mailing address.

Yoshilime,

I certainly don't want to add fuel to the fire but something smells fishy about that. Why can't he provide his real name and mailing address? It sounds like he has something to hide.

I just sent yoshilime one of my 5200 carts (to whatever name and address he gave me) but the experience wasn't the most pleasant I've had. He originally wanted all my 5200 carts, but balked when I said that although I'd ship one for free, I would like him to contribute to the cost of shipping if he took the lot of'em.

sorry, im a little bit shy, and i thought getting packages with "lime" on it would be funny, because a friend said they got packages addressed to their screen name. if you want my real name, i can give it, seeing as it's taken lituraly, and as a "sorry token, im giving space combat and a switch box for free, im not taking anything. also, i'm booting myself out of this here thread, i dont want to make anyone uneasy, so, you can leave the items i have left, but as of now, im not checking this thread! (so dont bother replying, i wont see it) belive me, i' have been to fourms with annoying/rude/crude people, and now im scared im becoming 1! also, please accept this Omaha switch box-to-coax plug thing. thats 3 free gift, plus im leaving this free items thread, + my real name!

*edit* it would be funny if you all said! "let punish yoshilime by making him send us that stuff, with high costing envelopes, and the highst shipping rate there is, even after he left!" i'd actully get a good chuckle out of that....any way, my real name is:

-terrick eato

also, that is my real address.

lol, i'll probably get the stuff i asked for 3 months from now...

Edited by yoshilime

I'll add the following.

1. Asteroids (7800) -- Case is cracked
  2. Donkey Kong (Colecovision)
  3. Cruise Missile (2600) -- Froggo
  4. Tutankham (2600)
  5. Video Olympics Manual (Small Black, Rev. 4)
  6. Pocket Fighter (PS1) -- Loose. Former rental. Heavy scratching. Needs buffing.

Any chance this thread can be pinned?

Edited by Christophero Sly

I'll add the following.

1. Asteroids (7800) -- Case is cracked
  2. Donkey Kong (Colecovision)
  3. Cruise Missile (2600) -- Froggo
  4. Tutankham (2600)
  5. Video Olympics Manual (Small Black, Rev. 4)
  6. Pocket Fighter (PS1) -- Loose. Former rental. Heavy scratching. Needs buffing.

Any chance this thread can be pinned?

i will take cruise missle 2600 if its still available.i will put up f22 interceptor for genesis(complete)

Here's a nice one score for someone -- a homemade Wizard Video double-ender with Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. A few years back, this was one of the first repros I ever bought -- back when I thought I'd never be willing to shell out for the real things. Recently, I acquired Halloween (I've had TCM for about a year now) so it's time to let this go.

The thing is, it's been "broken" since the day I got it.

I just tested it again, and both sides still work, but the circuit board on the TCM side is loose and falls partway into the cart, and it takes some finagling to get it to stay far enough out to load properly. I assume someone with more mechanical know-how could crack it open and fix it, but I've always been afraid to try. Because of this defect, however, I'm not comfortable selling it, so I thought I'd spread some love. :)

So here's your chance to score two super-rare games in a nice homebrewed double-ender (I'm pretty sure Shawn Sr. made this, but I did not buy it directly from him, so I'm not sure. Perhaps I'll direct him this way to confirm or deny.)

post-10225-1228198057_thumb.jpg

Here's a nice one score for someone -- a homemade Wizard Video double-ender with Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. A few years back, this was one of the first repros I ever bought -- back when I thought I'd never be willing to shell out for the real things. Recently, I acquired Halloween (I've had TCM for about a year now) so it's time to let this go.

Id like to get this. Ill add Checkered Flag for the Jaguar(No plastic case).

Not gonna happen yet. I made that cart and I stand 100 percent behind my work so Capt's gonna need to send it back to me to get fixed before it moves on to another home.

Not gonna happen yet. I made that cart and I stand 100 percent behind my work so Capt's gonna need to send it back to me to get fixed before it moves on to another home.

Yikes! I just PMed Shawn to say thanks anyway, I'll just give it away -- but now that I've actually seen this very demanding post, I feel like I'd better do what he says!

So, I guess it's back to Shawn for fixing and then he can Spread the Love however he sees fit.

Yikes! I just PMed Shawn to say thanks anyway, I'll just give it away -- but now that I've actually seen this very demanding post, I feel like I'd better do what he says!

So, I guess it's back to Shawn for fixing and then he can Spread the Love however he sees fit.

;)

Well darn. I was going to add some other stuff because I felt that this was worth more than what I put up(just put that up real quick to try and hold it, had to go to work) but oh well I guess.