IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED? Weekly Top Ten for 2009

cvga

Nice score, Atarian7!

I'm on vacation this week, but I managed to get in a little gaming this afternoon....

Donkey Kong (Atari 8-bit computer): 20 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man (Atari 8-bit computer); 10 minutes

Now that my light 6'er is up and running, here's another rundown:

Atari 2600 Games

Pitfall-20 minutes

Pacman-15 minutes

Asteroids-30 minutes (had numerous sessions)

Missile Command-25 minutes (couldn't stop hitting reset!!)

Q*bert-10 minutes

Warlords-5 minutes

Breakout-10 minutes

Great gaming session..

-Steve

OK, since the times haven't been calculated yet, though I'm a bit late, here are my times for last week...

Galaxian (Atari 8-bit)... 80 minutes.

Yes, that's all. In addition to that, I played some browser games (Kapiland, Restaurant City, Falschparken, Wakka Wakka, most of them on Facebook) which are all beyond the scope of this thread.

Besides that, I'm questioning myself what all this gaming is for. Maybe I'm completely fed up with gaming for now. You may have noticed that I didn't post anything else in this forum over the last week, and I also stopped reading and responding to other forums I was a regular in. I'm currently trying to get my life in order and do the things that are really important, more important than gaming... like checking the mail properly and not only putting it onto one big heap. There was one case that stirred me up where I got sent a game cartridge, but it was sent registered, so I only got a notification in the mail that I had to fetch it at the post office... and this notification landed on a big heap with all the other stuff I should have noticed, and stayed there for about two weeks. Finally the sender of the cartridge asked me if I got it yet, because someone else in my country had got it before, but it was sent to him one week later. That was the turning point for me, when I thought it can't go on this way.

So if you don't hear anything from me... that's what happened.