IGNORED

UltraSatan preorders open NOW!

• 1 month later...
Hi I just got back to this and realized I better send my payment quick, I guess it ends at the end of May. What's the best way to go at this point? Can I join any group payments? Thanks!

Western Union was the best (only) way for me.

Good luck!

The group buy I was involved in has already sent payment. I think a solo Western Union may be your only choice.

Hi I just got back to this and realized I better send my payment quick, I guess it ends at the end of May. What's the best way to go at this point? Can I join any group payments? Thanks!

Just paid by Western Union. It was my last resort but hopefully it's worked OK. What am I supposed to put on the payment method on Miro's website? Moneybrokers?

I'd say, just email them and let them know that you send the payment via WU. They have to go pick it up at the local WU outlet.

Just paid by Western Union. It was my last resort but hopefully it's worked OK. What am I supposed to put on the payment method on Miro's website? Moneybrokers?

He says to put it down as bank transfer, that's okay.

I just paid for mine via Western Union, fees were heavy, but half of what my own bank charges. I also had to call WU to confirm some stuff, on hold for 10 nail-biting minutes, "Do you know this person? How do you know him?" etc, but it all went through in the end.

Now begins the wait to see if the payment gets picked up, then the much longer agonizing wait to actually get it :)

I just emailed Miro with the necessary details: he wasn't too fussy as to what the payment was listed as, just as long as he knows how it's coming. At least it's out of my hands now. I was at my wits' end trying to get that money across until I settled on Western Union. I've dealt with them once before - on the receiving end - and it was far from perfect, but as long as it works...

I totally forgot about the payment being due by the end of May. I payed yesterday via Western Union. While I appreciate the security measures they have in place I must admit it can be HIGHLY frustrating working with them. Seems like it takes an act of congress to get a payment out, especially if it's the first time you've used them (as in my case). They asked me a series of four questions related to past accounts/payments. One was from way back in 1999 which I honestly couldn't remember the details of. I failed the first time. I got it right the second time but then they wanted to call my home phone for verification purposes. Of course I was at work at the time so I had to wait until the evening. I'm just glad I got it out.

tjb

• 2 months later...

I just received this message today. Looks like things are moving along.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody,

just a little current-state info email, no need to reply or act...

We have all the paid devices working, we need to add the battery to the RTC inside, put them all in the plastic boxes and the devices are finished (this should be done in a week).

We are waiting for the DB-19 connectors which should arrive from USA in the next few days. When they will be here, it will take us approx. 2 weeks to make the cables and 1 week to pack it all in the boxes and post it, so I think the sending of packages will start in the half of September.

We hope that the one month delay will still be OK for you and that we're not causing too much trouble.

Regards,

Miro Kropacek aka MiKRO / MSB

I just received this message today. Looks like things are moving along.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody,

just a little current-state info email, no need to reply or act...

Oh c'mon now - we can (re)act:

Hurrah!

Yippee!

Wheeee!

The Fuji Lives! :D