IGNORED

Atari red-labeled NTSC BMX Airmaster

Chickybaby

My favorite Chickster, how long will you be holding this sale? I would like to maybe make an offer, I have to decide which is more important the divorce proceedings or an R10 :) SO let me know when the cutoff for offers is.....

Bruce

I too am interested in how long you plan to give people a chance to make offers. I am very interested but really need to think about how much I am willing / able to spend. Of course if someone just makes a sweet offer right away I'd sell if I were you but are you making any parameters for the sale?

Wow NTSC and a box now. This really will sell fast now. I think its fair to say its worth alot more than my low $350 loose.

Well now with the box it should fetch like $800

AFAIK, there has only been one offer (not sure how much) when it was still a loose cart, nothing else. Seems like it's a lot more common than I thought, or people don't have their tax refunds yet or something. :(

Half tempted to make an offer myself, maybe it'll lure out some XONOX boxes. :ponder: