IGNORED

Mega Man 9 Press Kit SOLD

thanatos

On a seperate note, anyone pick up the final Fight press kit for sale on Capcom right now? Just ordered mine!

I just ordered it, thanks to you. :) How many of these are gonna be made, and when did they go on sale?

On a seperate note, anyone pick up the final Fight press kit for sale on Capcom right now? Just ordered mine!

I just ordered it, thanks to you. :) How many of these are gonna be made, and when did they go on sale?

I have absolutely no idea. This topic is what made me check what Capcom had for sale as of now so I guess we both owe Thanks to Thantos :) It is going to be hard for me not to wear the Haggar for Mayor T-shirt :D

I have absolutely no idea. This topic is what made me check what Capcom had for sale as of now so I guess we both owe Thanks to Thantos :) It is going to be hard for me not to wear the Haggar for Mayor T-shirt :D

Unless it's sealed, then you can't open it! :D I just did a search, and found this link which says it's limited to 300.

Edited by White Knight

Unless it's sealed, then you can't open it! :D I just did a search, and found this link which says it's limited to 300.

Nice! Had no idea it was a limited edition. That is always an added bonus. Any others (classic stuff) that I have missed that you know of?

Nice! Had no idea it was a limited edition. That is always an added bonus. Any others (classic stuff) that I have missed that you know of?

That and the MM9 Press Kit are the only ones I know of. I am really surprised (not to mention disappointed) that they didn't do a MM10 Press Kit.

That and the MM9 Press Kit are the only ones I know of. I am really surprised (not to mention disappointed) that they didn't do a MM10 Press Kit.

They did a SFIV press kit as well, but I suppose that doesn't count as classic.

Yeah, I debated that one. I really like the classic stuff though so I passed on it. I think they also did a Resident evil 5? I might be wrong though..

That's correct, although that one is still available and contains weird and useless stuff. I believe Capcom was giving it away free a while back if you bought a copy of RE5 gold through their webstore.

Can't a guy sell his stuff in peace? The guy does not deserve to have his thread dumped on. He didn't even ask a price to start out. The response in this thread has been pretty classless.

It's been for sale for a year and a half, I don't think we scared anyone away :lol:

Yeah, I debated that one. I really like the classic stuff though so I passed on it. I think they also did a Resident evil 5? I might be wrong though..

That's correct, although that one is still available and contains weird and useless stuff. I believe Capcom was giving it away free a while back if you bought a copy of RE5 gold through their webstore.

So so far four Press Kits have been released?

Can't a guy sell his stuff in peace? The guy does not deserve to have his thread dumped on. He didn't even ask a price to start out. The response in this thread has been pretty classless.

Nah, I don't care about the free bumps, just the lies on it being worth less than $100! :)

Nah, I don't care about the free bumps, just the lies on it being worth less than $100! :)

Hey, I never said it was worth less than $100. I don't think it is worth $200 though, somewhere in between, all depends on who wants it ;) :)

Hey, I never said it was worth less than $100. I don't think it is worth $200 though, somewhere in between, all depends on who wants it ;) :)

Well that wasn't you, it was the other guy saying somebody on AA was selling 10 of them... He didn't reply to my questions either.

Well that wasn't you, it was the other guy saying somebody on AA was selling 10 of them... He didn't reply to my questions either.

What are you even talking about? What questions? I will concede that I made a slight posting error, the guy that sold ten of them for $100 each was a well known seller on Nintendoage and the last two sold a few weeks ago. He started posting them for sale in January and it still took him four months to sell all ten even at $100 shipped. As I said, the average sale price in the last few months on Ebay has been from $80 to $100 with some going above that. Even if you are correct that the average price is more like $150, after Ebay and Paypal fees (which I might add you won't even take which makes it impossible for you to sell this on Ebay), that's still only $125 in the seller's pocket. You have had this item posted for sale for a year now and haven't sold it. Isn't that a slight clue to you that maybe you are asking too much?

Edited by bojay1997

What are you even talking about? What questions? I will concede that I made a slight posting error, the guy that sold ten of them for $100 each was a well known seller on Nintendoage and the last two sold a few weeks ago. He started posting them for sale in January and it still took him four months to sell all ten even at $100 shipped. As I said, the average sale price in the last few months on Ebay has been from $80 to $100 with some going above that. Even if you are correct that the average price is more like $150, after Ebay and Paypal fees (which I might add you won't even take which makes it impossible for you to sell this on Ebay), that's still only $125 in the seller's pocket. You have had this item posted for sale for a year now and haven't sold it. Isn't that a slight clue to you that maybe you are asking too much?

Get out of my thread! OUT!

$150 does not turn into $125 after PayPal and eBay seller's fees. More like $145.

$150 does not turn into $125 after PayPal and eBay seller's fees. More like $145.

When is the last time you sold on Ebay, 1999? The Ebay and Paypal fees on a standard auction with a sale price of $150 are almost $19. That doesn't include any upgrades to your listing. So, I was wrong, it wouldn't be $125, it would be $131. That's still $19 below the sale price and doesn't include the time and hassle of dealing with deadbeat bidders, shipping items, damage, etc...So, by auctioning the item for $150 instead of selling to a user here who made a reasonable offer a year ago of $125, this guy could make an extra $5. Well worth it I'm sure...

When is the last time you sold on Ebay, 1999? The Ebay and Paypal fees on a standard auction with a sale price of $150 are almost $19. That doesn't include any upgrades to your listing. So, I was wrong, it wouldn't be $125, it would be $131. That's still $19 below the sale price and doesn't include the time and hassle of dealing with deadbeat bidders, shipping items, damage, etc...So, by auctioning the item for $150 instead of selling to a user here who made a reasonable offer a year ago of $125, this guy could make an extra $5. Well worth it I'm sure...

Just stop, for crying out loud. If you don't want it, you have no reason to keep arguing in this thread.