IGNORED

Getting married! FS: Lots of Atari stuff

keilbaca

In one of the posts you had a few links. One of them was an atari cart list 300 + carts. I was just curious as to how much you were asking or looking to get might be a better term , for the whole list. Not sure if you wanted to sell the whole collection as one item , individual carts , making up packages , etc. So please if you get sales please make them and do not put anything on hold. What I wanted was a price so I could consider it. I thought you would either say a price or say make you an offer. Who knows , I may be way out of my league and should not even be asking !!! :-o :-o :-o

Thanks,

The Old Guy

In one of the posts you had a few links. One of them was an atari cart list 300 + carts. I was just curious as to how much you were asking or looking to get might be a better term , for the whole list. Not sure if you wanted to sell the whole collection as one item , individual carts , making up packages , etc. So please if you get sales please make them and do not put anything on hold. What I wanted was a price so I could consider it. I thought you would either say a price or say make you an offer. Who knows , I may be way out of my league and should not even be asking !!! :-o :-o :-o

Thanks,

The Old Guy

Ohhh ok. XD

Alright, no problem. I'd like to unload things as chunks, but I'll see what I can do.

I hate to see a collection go, man.

Congrats, though, and I hope everything runs smooth (smooth sailing in marriage...yeah, right... :evil: )

Seriously, though, best wishes. I hope the reception is a blast.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot. To keilbaca and a long and happy marriage. *raises diet Sunkist bottle and drinks* Cheers!

Edited by shadow460

The krok cart is not for sale.

Thank you shadow460, there is good news at the end of the tunnel after all, lol.

She said whatever money is left from the wedding (should be quite a bit if I unload everything), I can use that to start a fund to buy a black knight 2000 pinball.

I know a guy who will be selling one by the end of the year for 1200. You bet your ass I'm getting it.

I have had a bad stomach flu all week, I was hoping it would be healed by now, but its not. I will get the lists up as soon as I possibly can.

Edited by keilbaca

I'm really good friends with the guy, so if I can't pay for it in full, he said I could pay for it at least half, then go from there.

That is my all time favorite pin, I WILL Own it, and most importantly, Amanda said it was ok due to me selling my stuff for the wedding.

And you are most definitely welcome to come over. ^_^

The pinball isn't an easy one though. Its not for the faint of heart.

Edited by keilbaca

I remember Black Knight 2000. I always get it confused with Big Guns, but that's a single level cabinet. BK2000 isn't tough, but it's definitely different.

I played it around the time Jurassic Park came out.

I do know that BK2000 is pretty loud, so enjoy those nights of keeping the wife awake with the machine yelling "Give me your money!"

You do know when you get that BK2000 im going to live at your house, lol.

Also, if you can, try to hang on to at least your nes and games. Im going to be hitting some ebay lots after my dad stops making the black knight face, and if your interested I can offload the tons of doubles off on your for cheap cheap.

Long live the nes!

Sounds good. I really don't think that my NES games will fetch for that much anyways, so I'll keep the NES stuff.

Sorry guys for delaying, but I have had a bad stomach flu. I am finally 100% again, so tonight I will be boxing up everything, listing as much as I can for whatever time is left in the day/how I am feeling, and I will be shipping out everyone's packages tomorrow.

Thread bumped.

Amanda and I talked, there's just no room for the black knight 2000, so things gotta go at dirt cheap prices, so I can get the wedding paid off as soon as possible.

Edited by keilbaca