IGNORED

nothing new on the atariage site since January 31? Fucking lame. Why?

thursday83

• 2 weeks later...
I got an idea for a story...hang on...

Headline: Man found dead under pile of vintage Atari 2600 cartridges.

A man (name withheld by request) was found dead late last night under a pile of thousands of vintage Atari game cartridges. Friends and family say he had an ambition to bring retro gaming into the limelight again and was attempting to build the worlds largest "house of cards" out of the old cartridges. Using ladders and shear will, his work approached 20 feet tall. Tragedy stuck when he was down on the ground filling a bag with cartridges to take up the ladder to construct another level with. An unexpected gust of wind collapsed the structure, crushing the victom. One witness was quoted as saying "Oh my god, it was horrible. One second everything was fine, the next there was nothing but muffled screaming and a sea of cartridges washing across the ground like an ocean wave. We tried to dig him out as soon as we could, but it was already too late."

Services are to be held this weekend. As per the victom's instructions, he will be burried in a coffin that has been made to look like an Atari 2600 console box.

Edited by Artlover

A man (name withheld by request) was found dead late last night under a pile of thousands of vintage Atari game cartridges. Friends and family say he had an ambition to bring retro gaming into the limelight again and was attempting to build the worlds largest "house of cards" out of the old cartridges. Using ladders and shear will, his work approached 20 feet tall. Tragedy stuck when he was down on the ground filling a bag with cartridges to take up the ladder to construct another level with. An unexpected gust of wind collapsed the structure, crushing the victom. One witness was quoted as saying "Oh my god, it was horrible. One second everything was fine, the next there was nothing but muffled screaming and a sea of cartridges washing across the ground like an ocean wave. We tried to dig him out as soon as we could, but it was already too late."

Services are to be held this weekend. As per the victom's instructions, he will be burried in a coffin that have been made to look like an Atari 2600 console box.

Source? Any pics?

Thanks,

..Al

Services are to be held this weekend. As per the victom's instructions, he will be burried in a coffin that have been made to look like an Atari 2600 console box.

Source? Any pics?

Thanks,

..Al

Wasn't Zietshabba working on some "top secret" Atari project that was going to be art and required numerous 2600 cartridges :ponder:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...