IGNORED

Quadrun for the poor man!

homerwannabee

It looks like it was dug out of a garbage dump. It's pretty hard to think of any other common situations that could lead to that kind of damage (Shuttle launch pad? :ponder: ). Wow.

Back pocket, always loose in a bookbag with other carts,ect. I can see it happening. Myself I would ever let something like that happen to anything I personally own as I respect my toys and always have. :grin:

I think someone just tried to remove the label. This is about what it looks like when you try to remove a silver label :cool:

I love the part where he says the condition is "acceptable".

Unless you tend to use your 2600 games as sandpaper I would doubt that.

Don't be an ass, i describe it as it is on the auction, ebay only has : acceptable, good, very good, like new and brand new.

I agree that this game is in very poor condition, but i hoped that somebody would want to own it.

Don't be an ass, i describe it as it is on the auction, ebay only has : acceptable, good, very good, like new and brand new.

I agree that this game is in very poor condition, but i hoped that somebody would want to own it.

Mr Pal is making friends all over the Board. :P

To me, the picture is good enough. I'll have to make a trip to Mexico and hit the street vendors up to see what they got. Find any Air Raid carts yet. :D Just a joke. ;)

To me, the picture is good enough. I'll have to make a trip to Mexico and hit the street vendors up to see what they got. Find any Air Raid carts yet. :D Just a joke. ;)

hehehehe, i got one cart but i receive information of a possible CIB air raid and i am travelling to toluca to find out :P

You already have one cart in hand? I knew it, not a U.S. release. :D

Isn't Quadrun an U.S. release just because i have found some in Mexico?, my cart was find a few years ago, this CIB one is another story

My mistake, you quoted someone talking about Air Raid. :)

You already have one cart in hand? I knew it, not a U.S. release. :D

Isn't Quadrun an U.S. release just because i have found some in Mexico?, my cart was find a few years ago, this CIB one is another story

My mistake, you quoted someone talking about Air Raid. :)

I hope that the CIB copy that i found on Toluca, Estado de Mexico is the real thing, maybe i get rid of my cart .... i have found some serious rarities on Mexico ... Stadium Events, NWC Gray Cart, BMX Air Master, Sealed Atari Club Collections ... Exertainment MBR/ Speed Racer ... etc etc

I'm sorry you feel that way about me and I don't mean to sound like an ass when I says this but you could of put label condition as poor in the item description unless it is already there. It's always great to be making new friends in this thread but I'm sorry if my comments offended you.

PS Do you know how the label actually ended up like that?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am not exactly poor, yet.

From this:

post-18097-1241230181_thumb.jpg

to this:

post-18097-1241230150_thumb.jpg

Not too bad now for $55 shipped? I am happy and that is all that matters.

A very special thank you to an outstanding member here for making me a label, I don't know if you want your name mentioned so I'll leave that to you, but thank you very much.

Any word on that CIB Air Raid? Does someone know the answer to a great mystery yet?

Quadrun! Quadrun! Quadrun! :)