IGNORED

Reserve List for Jr. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

How does it feel to want? I've been enjoying mine for a little while now. :P

Anger anyone!? You bet! I want my **** cart now!! :mad:

Just kidding. :D Take all the time you need.

We're really lucky to have PacManPlus in our community!

Thanks, Chicky - and we're twice as lucky to have you (and Bean) ;)

Ok - Everyone on the list from 9 posts ago should have received a PM stating that I'm ready for Orders for Jr. Pac-Man :D

All of the information to order needed should be in the PM.

Thanks everyone! :)

Bob

Ahhh superbum, You missed out. This - http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143120 was my baby. I would have even gotten lipstick on your dip... switch and kissed the cart if I knew it was going to you.

Chicky, can you sign my cart please.......... :ahoy: :D

-PAID- ;)

It/ Jr. Pac really is an awesome game to play - it's one of Bean's favorites as well as testing the Ms. Pac Carts for me to make sure they work! :)

Ahhh superbum, You missed out. This - http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143120 was my baby. I would have even gotten lipstick on your dip... switch and kissed the cart if I knew it was going to you.

What a tragedy............ :( I missed the lipsticks..............................That´s sad............................It´s raining out there............................

WOW!

I was expecting it to be more staggered than this! All but 18 have replied with payment or have payment on the way.

Looks like I'm going to be busy this week and next making more carts and sending them out.

You guys are awesome. Thank you. ;)

Bob

EDITED for spelling :dunce:

Edited by PacManPlus

Paid! I wouldn't miss this one for anything!

I second the motion and would like you to autograph my copy if you can. :cool:

Payment sent!!!

I thirdith ( :ponder: ) it.

I would love to have mine with a autograph also.

Only seems right.

WOW!

I was expecting it to be more staggered than this! All but 18 have replied with payment or have payment on the way.

Looks like I'm going to be busy this week and next making more carts and sending them out.

You guys are awesome. Thank you. ;)

Bob

EDITED for spelling :dunce:

I don't know about everyone else but I'm ready for some great new homebrews and it looks like Jr. Pac-Man is at the top of the list!!!

Thanks guys, :)

I am almost ready for the first handful to go out, so they most likely will go out tomorrow. Sorry it's slow-going but I'm trying - never had this many to make before. :)

@rmaerz - Let me catch up a little and I will see what I have left.

Thanks guys!

Bob

:D Bob, you could make a signature series of all your games and make an extra $20 each. I recall the first time I bumped into you, when you were getting rid of a boxed blue cart PMC (I think it was you)... it was on eBay. I asked why you would get rid of something like that (it had a little flaw as I recall). You said you were the programmer and just got sick of programming, you were moving in another direction (if it really was you). I'm glad that you kept up the work/came back. I still think you need to be paid a salary by the AA community. I'd pay $100 a month to keep you making HB games full time. If you got a couple dozen people who feel the same you could be the first full time Atari console programmer in over a decade.

AX