Tempest

Who's Coming?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you...

• Going only to Petes
    • Going to Petes and the get together at my house

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

I'm still on-board... just waiting for a plan. :) Well, I'll throw out the (updated) list of dates I'm available. I'm sure this weekend is probably too soon, but I don't have any plans.

July - 18, 19, 25, 26

August - 1, 2, 8, 9, 29, 30

September - 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27

I'll throw out two dates. August 9th and August 30th. Any thoughts?

I'm still on-board... just waiting for a plan. :) Well, I'll throw out the (updated) list of dates I'm available. I'm sure this weekend is probably too soon, but I don't have any plans.

July - 18, 19, 25, 26

Well this weekend is out. August 9th will work, but my fiancee comes in the next weekend and I really don't want to dirty up the house so it wouldn't be at my place unless it was a small number of people.

The 25th or 1st work best for me, or sometime after the 19th of September.

Tempest

July - 18, 19, 25, 26

Well this weekend is out. August 9th will work, but my fiancee comes in the next weekend and I really don't want to dirty up the house so it wouldn't be at my place unless it was a small number of people.

The 25th or 1st work best for me, or sometime after the 19th of September.

Tempest

Ok, August 1st looks good for me. The weekend of July 25 & 26 is now out... on the 26th my wife and I are going out on the neighbors boat as payment for some computer work I did for them this past week. And, my wife just informed me that the 25 is her brothers birthday, so we'll probably do something with him. August 9th is still fine, too whether at your place or Pete's... though it would be nice to see that collection of yours! ;) :D

I guess we could tentatively schedule something for August 1st, and hopefully get a few more replies.

I guess we could tentatively schedule something for August 1st, and hopefully get a few more replies.

Sounds good. Where though? My place? Pinball Pete's? Marvins? The empty lot where that one arcade used to be?

Tempest

August 1st.....Hmmm not for sure if i could go on that day Mrs.Jboypacman says sometime in September would be better for us( guess she wants in on the action lol).

My buddy Dalum wants to go too but i need to ask him about it as well and if i can't go i guess i would have to try and meet up with you guys another time.

Pinball Pete's would be perfect too my wife actually likes pinball and she has never been and we could chow down at the Pizza House too. :)

Edited by jboypacman

Sounds good. Where though? My place? Pinball Pete's? Marvins? The empty lot where that one arcade used to be?

Tempest

August 1st.....Hmmm not for sure if i could go on that day Mrs.Jboypacman says sometime in September would be better for us( guess she wants in on the action lol).

My buddy Dalum wants to go too but i need to ask him about it as well and if i can't go i guess i would have to try and meet up with you guys another time.

Pinball Pete's would be perfect too my wife actually likes pinball and she has never been and we could chow down at the Pizza House too. :)

Tempest, I'm up for either your place or Pete's, or meeting at one then going to the other... not sure if you were thinking an all day event or just a few hours. Of course, this is easy for me to suggest since I'm centrally located in Romulus. :)

Like Mrs. Jboypacman, my wife is a big fan of pinball (and not as much Atari), so Pete's probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

Jboy, if August 1st doesn't work, it sounds like the 9th would still work if we are meeting at Pete's.

DAMN I almost forgot about the big "SE Michigan Get Together" Well I'm still in and I promise not to get us all into a gang fight if you let me come Tempest! :P all joking aside, I'm pretty much open for any time you guys decide on and any place its at.

:-o |:) :grin:

I just got permission from the soon-to-be wife that we could have the get together at my place even while she's moving in. In fact she sort of wants to meet the freaks... err I mean people I'm friends with.

We don't have to have it my place, but it's now an option again. :)

Tempest

Tempest, I would be interested in meeting you. I am pretty new to the forums.... are noobs welcome?

No! Now go away or shall taunt you a second time! ;)

Sure. So far it's only four people so that's doable. If it's at my place I wouldn't want more than 8 or so though, just from a logistics stand point. My house isn't THAT big (and most of the space has Atari crap crammed into it. ;)

Tempest

I just got permission from the soon-to-be wife that we could have the get together at my place even while she's moving in. In fact she sort of wants to meet the freaks... err I mean people I'm friends with.

Tempest

Heh, she just wants to see what she's getting herself into! ;)

I'm hoping for August 9th, but if that doesn't work for jboy, the next date I'm available is August 29th. That should give your fiance a couple weeks to replace all your Atari wares with cute little knick-knacks! :D

Well as long as Tempest has home owners insurance, then I'll bring the keg, chips and hot sauce.

:ponder: :grin: :grin:

This is starting to sound like a party! :D

Tempest, I would be interested in meeting you. I am pretty new to the forums.... are noobs welcome?

Sure. So far it's only four people so that's doable. If it's at my place I wouldn't want more than 8 or so though, just from a logistics stand point. My house isn't THAT big (and most of the space has Atari crap crammed into it. ;)

Tempest

Four? Here's the count I have, so far... at least potentially. Looks like we're at eight right now. I think it would be fun to meet at Pete's, then go back to your place and hang out for a while (if the number of people stays within reason)... that would give you the chance to decide if we're really the kind of people that should be allowed in the house, too! :D ;)

1. Jboypacman
  2. Mrs. Jboypacman
  3. Dalum
  4. aftermac
  5. Mrs. aftermac (or, aftermam :) )
  6. ATARIPITBULL
  7. doubledown
  8. Yurkie

Tempest

Heh, she just wants to see what she's getting herself into! ;)

I'm hoping for August 9th, but if that doesn't work for jboy, the next date I'm available is August 29th. That should give your fiance a couple weeks to replace all your Atari wares with cute little knick-knacks! :D

Well as long as Tempest has home owners insurance, then I'll bring the keg, chips and hot sauce.

:ponder: :grin: :grin:

This is starting to sound like a party! :D

Tempest

Four? Here's the count I have, so far... at least potentially. Looks like we're at eight right now. I think it would be fun to meet at Pete's, then go back to your place and hang out for a while (if the number of people stays within reason)... that would give you the chance to decide if we're really the kind of people that should be allowed in the house, too! :D ;)

1. Jboypacman
  2. Mrs. Jboypacman
  3. Dalum
  4. aftermac
  5. Mrs. aftermac (or, aftermam :) )
  6. ATARIPITBULL
  7. doubledown
  8. Yurkie

Ahh the wives, forgot about them. Eight is just an arbitrary number I pulled out of my bum. More than eight is fine really, but we might have to squeeze in depending on which room we're in. We can go to Pete's first and head back to casa de Tempest after that. I think I'm about 45 min from Pete's (might be more like 35).

Tempest

Ahh the wives, forgot about them. Eight is just an arbitrary number I pulled out of my bum. More than eight is fine really, but we might have to squeeze in depending on which room we're in. We can go to Pete's first and head back to casa de Tempest after that. I think I'm about 45 min from Pete's (might be more like 35).

Tempest

Yeah, that sounds about right... takes me like 25-30 to get there from Metro Airport... in good traffic, of course.

So Pete's then my house? Sounds like a plan. Now we just need to pick a date.

Tempest

Sounds good to me. I guess we're just waiting to hear from Jboy about August 1st or 9th. If not, then it will have to be at the end of August or September.

Looks like this might actually happen this year! :)