IGNORED

Request: ICD R-Time-8 replacement

IIRC I placed somewhere an order already ... perhaps that was not the right path to follow. Anyway: I would like to purchase two.

Is this possible? And how?

I do not want to miss the boat. I'm waiting for this quite long...

Thanks

Sending PM now. Two is MORE than possible. Remember, everyone, shipping is a flat $10 for up to three items! Sorry, I should have made this clearer: shipping is $10 flat rate to the UNITED STATES ONLY. AS I stated in my original post. Shipping outside of the United States is *significantly higher*. I apologize for the confusion, as well as the USPS, but I cannot eat that much difference. For example, shipping for an ounce of a pound to the EU is about $35. It is ridiculous, I know, but I do not set the rates. Check them at www.usps.com

Mine arrived a week or so ago, thanks to the fast shipping by MacRorie!

Finally found some time today to test them out, and I'm wondering whether anyone else who's also enjoying theirs is seeing that today (June 12, 2016) is showing as Saturday rather than Sunday... ?

--Tim

Finally found some time today to test them out, and I'm wondering whether anyone else who's also enjoying theirs is seeing that today (June 12, 2016) is showing as Saturday rather than Sunday... ?

--Tim

Yes, but I thought it was the fault of SpartaDos x33a and not the RTIME8 cartridge. All my other SpartaDos products have there own clock and don't use RTIME8..

--Tim

Yes, that is a fault of TDLINE, not the RT8. Somewhat annoying, but I see rdea6 has you sorted!

• Like 1

Folks,

I will be away at E3 this week, so any orders after 3 pm today will have to wait until I return. After that, I will start shipping again on Saturday. On June 30, I will put them on eBay for the increased prices. Prices here will increase as well.

I am *very* close to breaking even on this, so my wife is VERY happy! ;-)

-M

• Like 3

attachicon.gifTDLINE.XEX

Try this TDLINE , and rename to COM so dos will see it..

Worked like a charm! Thank you!!

Renamed the original file and dropped this onto the SpartaDOS disk. Looks like we're in business, rdea6! :)

And massive thanks to MacRorie for not only his fast shipping, but the work that went into moving this project from plan to reality. Oh, and a Thank You to his wife for her letting him!! ^_^

--Tim

• Like 1

Yesterday I got my two RT8 replacement carts!

WHAT A FABULOUS REPLACEMENT!

I'm extremely HAPPY with these MacRorie. You absolutely did a great great great job on these. I have been waiting for this litteraly years. I had two replacements form Sunmark but those failed ALL THE TIME. So you can imagine how happy I am now!

Greetz

Marius

Edited by ProWizard
  • Like 2

I am glad they are working out. It has been a HUGE learning curve, but I think it has paid some good dividends. Also, on the plus side, I am easily setup to create more things. I can easily fabricate for you:

TK-II

TKII-XEGS

JOY2PIC

and am ramping up to create:

Ultimate! Carts

TI 99/4a Flash carts

All of which will fabricated for a nominal price over parts cost!

I can even install mods into your machines!

And, of course, as always, I will have the replacement RT8 carts. Prices and details will be available soon or PM me OR check out the Shop that will have details on The Bates Motel (76.14.174.25:8888)

Thanks!

-M

• Like 1