IGNORED

LMFAO I wonder what this will go for.

hhwolfman

Glib $300 JC just sold this copy to the seller for $285

I remember that, I still can't belive it took that long to sell. I think he even dropped the price on it once. I still think it's worth more but I guess it's only worth what people will pay right :)

I think its because one corner of the box was worn through. most hardcore collectors will just wait for a better example to surface and pay a little more ;)

Glib $300 JC just sold this copy to the seller for $285

I remember that, I still can't belive it took that long to sell. I think he even dropped the price on it once. I still think it's worth more but I guess it's only worth what people will pay right :)

I think its because one corner of the box was worn through. most hardcore collectors will just wait for a better example to surface and pay a little more ;)

I'm okay with scuffs and dings, all that "trauma" are signs of experience and use (what stories could the games tell?), and while there are people who like museum quality pieces in their collections, I'd rather pay less for something that shows a little wear and tear because I'm going to be playing the games anyhow and letting other people handle and play the games, too.

Wow, this thread and watching that lot price is just fricking incredible. You guys are amazing.

I think if I had that much cash to spend I would want nicer boxes for the price . Would it be "cheaper" to try and pick those up individually at this point though if you could get them?

Definately, if you are patient. The only ??? is the Asterix, as its a bit of a gamble...

woke up this morning to this message from eBay, sent as an Alert through their message system:

<h1 style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 14pt; font-family: arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); margin-bottom: 2px; margin-top: 2px;"> MC015 Important Message from eBay Loss Prevention Department </h1> rtCurve.gifs.gifs.gifs.gif

s.gif

We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

250432388988 - LOT 7 ATARI GAMES.QUADRUN,OBELIX,CRAZY CLIMBER ETC!!

We strongly recommend that you do not complete this purchase. Purchases of items listed on eBay but then completed outside of eBay are extremely risky. They are not covered by eBay buyer protection programs and are highly susceptible to fraud.

For more information on offers to buy or sell outside of eBay, please go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-sp...-ebay-sale.html

***If You Have Already Paid Using PayPal***

If you have already paid for this item but have not received it, please remember these important steps:

- A buyer has 45 days after the date of the payment to open a dispute.

- A dispute can be escalated to a claim within 20 days from when the dispute was filed.

- Buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received, unless the dispute is for $2,500 USD or the equivalent or more.

- If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, PayPal will close the dispute. A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

- When the 20-day deadline is approaching, PayPal will remind you by email and in the "Resolution Center."

You can learn more about the PayPal Dispute Resolution process by reviewing step-by-step tutorials found in the Resolution Center after logging into PayPal.com.

***If You Have Already Paid Using a Source Other Than PayPal***

- If you paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).

- Contact your bank to stop payment if you paid by check.

- Contact your credit card company if you paid by credit card.

Our goal is to keep eBay safe so you can buy confidently. It's rare that something goes wrong with a transaction on eBay. Whenever these events do occur, we try to help as much as possible to resolve the issue.

This is an automated response, so please don't reply to this message. If you still have questions, please click the "Contact Us" link at the right of the eBay Help pages.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H12534

I made him an offer he could not refuse! Figured it was time I got in on the side deal action. So, I screwed you all over :) :) :) I knew he was getting married and made him a generous offer that would help out with his upcoming wedding. They are on their way to me :D :D :D :D :D

How much was it?

Enough ;)

No, I was just bullshitting; only 8 minutes for a response, way to go Crazy Climber. I figured someone would get a kick out of that or totally pissed off:) I was guessing a response in under 10 minutes. You proved me right. I actually got the same meassge from Ebay this morning. Of course I was one off the early bidders; not that I would not have put in a bid at the end :) Cheers, FB

Edited by Frostbite Bailey