IGNORED

VBXE 2 preorder starts today

candle

If I order the simple stereo board at the same time from you Candle, do you have a spare Pokey available to buy to save me ordering one from Best (or other) and paying additional shipping from the US?

I remember reading recently on Kaz's site that there were a lot of Pokeys for sale at a low cost from someone who had a bulk load. Are there any available to buy from the people who picked them up?

They were bought bulk from the States by Zaxon, and guess what - he lives near London :)

I think he sold those pokeys to other AA members, but he might have some more - try contacting him he is also registred here, on AtariAge

great, ok I'll send a PM.

EDIT> I found the original article on Kaz's site, it was longer than I thought, back in December. I guess they will all be long sold now.

Edited by Tezz

AtariNerd: i hope everything will be just ok for You soon :)

I hope so, too!

My job was rendered "redundant" by changes in how our company is managed, I'm looking for something above minimum wage, but depending on how things go, may have to accept whatever job opening I can find ,eventually. My wife works as well, so we do have income, but neither of us earn a great amount. Between the two of us we did well enough to live with some level of comfort, but now we will probably struggle and have to dip into our savings, until I can find some form of employment.

Our internet connection will be shut off sometime this Thursday, so contact with this little slice of the interweb will be be closed for awhile. I feel like an addict who has to give up their vice in order to live, but with the firm belief that their drug of choice is great part of why their life has a richness of living. Ah well, let's hope it's only for a few months.:/

Maybe next time..if there is a next time. Until then, I will remain one of the biggest cheerleaders for developement on our little Ataris. :)

Please specify target machine, as i need to prepare proper adapters to all of You

So far I have orders for 30 boards (here, and on AtariArea), another 20 and we are good to go

Well not to be left out and miss the sign up for pre-order.

1 NTSC 130 xe

TIA

I'm still in need of some good quality pictures of Atari 600xl pcb and clearace constrains before i would accept such order

PAL - ok, without Freddy - ok, but 600XL? i'm not sure - You may try to fit it on Your own, board dimensions are 66x44mm

I'm still in need of some good quality pictures of Atari 600xl pcb and clearace constrains before i would accept such order

PAL - ok, without Freddy - ok, but 600XL? i'm not sure - You may try to fit it on Your own, board dimensions are 66x44mm

No problem at all. If it doesn't fit I have a spare 800XL with same specs (PAL, without Freddy).

Regards,

patjomki