IGNORED

Selling my Collection (Ole' School) Dec Update

Dazz

Looking to sell or trade. Had a minor mix up but both parties have been taken care of.

DC

Space Channel 5 complete $5

Grandia 2$15 (Minus soundtrack)

KoF 99 loose $5

NES

Controller -- Nintendo Max $5

Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land loose $7

Family Feud complete $12

Jack Nicklaus Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championship Golf loose $3

Super Mario Bros. (Arcade) $10

Operation Wolf complete $7

Sesame Street: Countdown loose $3

Skate or Die complete $7

Sky Shark loose $3

Spot: The Video Game loose $5

Star Voyager loose $3

Stealth ATF loose $3

Tecmo Bowl loose $3

Twin Cobra loose $5

The Addams family loose $5

Golf loose $3

Total Recall w/manual $5

Gen.

Kings Bounty complete

Arcade Classics complete

Shinobi II loose

Virtua Racing complete

Star Trek: Next Generation complete

Golden Axe II complete

SNES

Hit the Ice complete $12

Road Runner complete $10

Super Black Bass complete $10

Mortal Kombat II complete $10

Super Battletank complete $10

Road Riot 4WD complete $10

BlaZeon w/manual and poster $10

Battletoads/Double Dragon cart $12

Lion King loose $5

X-men Mutant Apocalypse w/manual $12

Street Fighter II Turbo loose $7

SegaCD

Tomcat Alley complete

Star Wars Chess complete

Road Avenger loose

Sewer Shark loose x2

Jurassic Park loose

TG-16

SOLD

Atari XE/XL

Blue Max

Centipede

Defender

Dig Dug

Donkey Kong

Galaxian

Missile Command

Pac-Man

Pole Position

Q-bert

Space Invaders

Star Raiders

Submarine Commander

Super Breakout

Atari 7800

Pole Position II

Galaga

Atari 2600

Burgertime

Donkey Kong (Coleco) x2

Donkey Kong Junior (Coleco)

Q*bert

Popeye

Trickshot (Both versions)

Frogger

Jungle Hunt

Vanguard x2

Atlantis

Mousetrap x 2

Demon Attack x2 (Coleco)

Venture (Coleco)

Carnival (Coleco)

Dragster

Super Breakout

Missile Command

Galaxian

Night Driver

Kool-Aid Man (M network)

Centipede

Fishing Derby (Label damage)

ET

Freeway (Label damage)

Ms. Pacman

Yar's Revenge

Maze Craze

Adventure

Star Raiders

Asteroids

Berzerk

Pacman

Demons to Diamonds

Keystone Kapers

Space Invaders

Chopper Command x2

Lost Luggage

pitfall

Kaboom

Seaquest

Barnstorming

Combat x2

Solar Fox

Circus Atari

Space Invaders (Wrod label)

Space Jockey

Defender

Dark Chambers (label damage)

Playstation 2

Culdcept complete $22

Grim Grimoire Sealed

GBA/DS

Yggdra Union CIB

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time CIB

The World Ends with You CIB

Edited by Dazz

Prices? I'm interested in anything in the box. If you had a price in mind please let me know. I hate being shot down.

AX

Right now i am looking at any reasonable offers. Can you narrow down a list of what it is your are more interested in then i can send you what i would like to get for them.

He wrote me again last night saying he would take care of it and the lack of communication is due to work schedule. I have no reason to think he woun't make it right at this point... and I will post about it clearly if he does. I think it was an oversight on the carved carts, and clear postal damage on the boxes. He does need to make it right and it sounds like he wants to... in both PMs he has said nothing to make me feel like he has been trying to get out of it.

AX

No intention to rip anyone off. After all this was our 2nd deal on here. Everything will work itself out because i am not that kind of person. Axe you have a message buddy. Lets fix this.

As far as the Sega CD Mechanicoid, i completely forgot about that after axe was so interested in the snes stuff. Needless to say i was very careless. Your Sega CD will ship with a free game for your inconvience.

Personal Matters have come up and doing multiple deals on various websites (Gametz, nintendoage, atariage and neo geo) sometimes i have a tendency to loose track of what i sent and didn't send. Again i am not out to rip anyone......worked to hard to get my rep where it is. http://gametz.com/user/Dazz.html

Edited by Dazz

Well this sounds good. My suggestion to you Dazz is keep a record in a notebook on each sale, listing person, contents purchased, shipped date, and maybe a tracking number for your knowledge. This will insure you maintaining organization. I've been buying and selling various collectibles for 25 years and it's extremely easy to lose yourself with sales, especially if you have other personal things going on. For most of us, this is a side job to earn a little extra money. Good luck.

(Editing) Actually when I began doing Ebay, my sales were much higher, and I needed a better system. I had created a sheet which had all the info that I would need with optional comments at the bottom. When sales got a little better, one sheet per customer became too much paperwork, so I went to listing several customers per sheet and cut down on extra detailed info I didn't need. One thing I did note was exactly what was purchased. So for instance, if I bought a new collection of say Star Wars figures, I would go back and find each and every customer that had any past purchase of Star Wars figures, or even Star Wars in general and contact them with the info that I got a new collection and was listing it on my website, Ebay, or whatever in case they were interested. Repeat business is key, as I said about customer service in the other thread by Ax. Buyers like to feel they are special, and I consider each one just that. And the best part was maybe I was helping them complete their collections. Just some advice.

Phil

Edited by Philflound

No intention to rip anyone off. After all this was our 2nd deal on here. Everything will work itself out because i am not that kind of person. Axe you have a message buddy. Lets fix this.

As far as the Sega CD Mechanicoid, i completely forgot about that after axe was so interested in the snes stuff. Needless to say i was very careless. Your Sega CD will ship with a free game for your inconvience.

Personal Matters have come up and doing multiple deals on various websites (Gametz, nintendoage, atariage and neo geo) sometimes i have a tendency to loose track of what i sent and didn't send. Again i am not out to rip anyone......worked to hard to get my rep where it is. http://gametz.com/user/Dazz.html

It's cool. Things happen, it was just the lack of contact that bugged me was all.

Well this sounds good. My suggestion to you Dazz is keep a record in a notebook on each sale, listing person, contents purchased, shipped date, and maybe a tracking number for your knowledge. This will insure you maintaining organization. I've been buying and selling various collectibles for 25 years and it's extremely easy to lose yourself with sales, especially if you have other personal things going on. For most of us, this is a side job to earn a little extra money. Good luck.

(Editing) Actually when I began doing Ebay, my sales were much higher, and I needed a better system. I had created a sheet which had all the info that I would need with optional comments at the bottom. When sales got a little better, one sheet per customer became too much paperwork, so I went to listing several customers per sheet and cut down on extra detailed info I didn't need. One thing I did note was exactly what was purchased. So for instance, if I bought a new collection of say Star Wars figures, I would go back and find each and every customer that had any past purchase of Star Wars figures, or even Star Wars in general and contact them with the info that I got a new collection and was listing it on my website, Ebay, or whatever in case they were interested. Repeat business is key, as I said about customer service in the other thread by Ax. Buyers like to feel they are special, and I consider each one just that. And the best part was maybe I was helping them complete their collections. Just some advice.

Phil

Yeah i use to do this back in 2000, think i will start doing this again. Don't need anymore mix ups.