IGNORED

Pre-Order New AtariAge Homebrews!

Albert

Is there any additional info on this Dungeon home brew? Screenshots, ROMs etc...

Here is the last version that was posted:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/127378-dungeon-2600-release-candidate/page__view__findpost__p__1613044

Lots of information in David's Blog (start here on Page 2 and scroll down a bit):

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/254-s0c7s-blog/page__st__10

..Al

BTW, is Space Invaders new because I thought I saw that previously available from the AA store?

It's new to AtariAge, although it has been available for purchase elsewhere (although without the nice manual). You may be thinking of Space Invaders Collection for the ColecoVision, although that was some time ago.

..Al

Everything looks good, Al! :)

One small nitpick though about Dungeon: I noticed in the photo with cart and manual: One says "2008" and the other says "2009". Don't want you printing 50+ labels, posters, etc with different dates unless that is intentional? ;)

Also, does it say in the manual that Dungeon was made with batariBasic? The game looks good on screen, but IIRC bB was used. Thanks

:)

One small nitpick though about Dungeon: I noticed in the photo with cart and manual: One says "2008" and the other says "2009". Don't want you printing 50+ labels, posters, etc with different dates unless that is intentional? ;)

I'll make sure all the copyrights are updated. :)

Also, does it say in the manual that Dungeon was made with batariBasic? The game looks good on screen, but IIRC bB was used. Thanks

It's on the back page of the manual.

..Al

I've been reading this post and apparently your PayPal address is down. Which one should I use, or have you fixed it yet?

It's actually working, this is a problem on PayPal's end when copying email addresses. Try typing it in manually and it should work just fine (sales@atariage.com).

Thanks,

..Al

Not sure what your point is, but yes bB is credited in the manual.

I actually missed that subtle and unwarranted jab. :thumbsdown:

..Al

I don't think he meant it as a jab, he is not like that. ;)

Yeah CPUWIZ is right, no disrespect was intended on my part. Sorry for the confusion. I have high praise for Dungeon!

I am working on a game in batariBasic myself! It is a very good tool to learn programming! :)

I just noticed it wasn't on the front of the label. No biggie, but there is a distinction between bB and straight assembly, or a combo of the two.

s0c7, I have seen your blog about BiFrost, done in assembly. Nice work also! :)

Edited by Gateway

Yeah CPUWIZ is right, no disrespect was intended on my part. Sorry for the confusion. I have high praise for Dungeon!

I am working on a game in batariBasic myself! It is a very good tool to learn programming! :)

I just noticed it wasn't on the front of the label. No biggie, but there is a distinction between bB and straight assembly, or a combo of the two.

s0c7, I have seen your blog about BiFrost, done in assembly. Nice work also! :)

No harm. No foul. :)

My early games were all bB, Dungeon is a hybrid, and now I've moved on to all asm. In the end though, it all about your creativity with what you have to work with.

You may want to check this out, the latest versions of Bifrost (my blog has earlier versions)-

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/143125-bifroest-2k-2600-game/

Anyway, I wish you luck with your own bB game. I hope to see one of your carts in the Holiday Sale one day!

- David

Juno First at least! :P

Money sent for Juno First and Dungeon (both PAL).

(I copied+pasted your address in Paypal and worked ok)

And Lead will be released in the future?

I'm interested in instructions for Space Invaders and Super PacMan too. Jr.Pacman don't work in my PAL 7800 :(

I also sent you a PM

Thanks!

Juno First at least! :P

Money sent for Juno First and Dungeon (both PAL).

(I copied+pasted your address in Paypal and worked ok)

Got the payment, thanks!

And Lead will be released in the future?

Indeed. I have to save some games for the holidays! And I'm looking for new candidates as well (hint hint, if any of you homebrew authors are reading!)

I'm interested in instructions for Space Invaders and Super PacMan too. Jr.Pacman don't work in my PAL 7800 :(

I'm selling the instructions for $5.00 each for those who are ordering other items.

..Al

I think you should post the shipping & handing amounts for people who don't know them. How can people PayPal him if they don't know it?

To keep things simple, shipping in the US/Canada will be $5.00 (Priority Mail in the US). Shipping outside the US/Canada will be $10. Dungeon Poster will be shipped carefully folded to 8 1/2" x 11" size. If you want it shipped in a tube, I can do that for an extra $5.