IGNORED

Whats the rarest 2600 game that you own?

Fischer500

I was wondering what everyone has, because I really don't have anything rare. At ALL. I think a 3 is my best :|

So whats your rarest cart?

I think my rarest cart is Tank Command for the 7800, complete with box and manual. It won't be my rarest for much longer though, as I'm about to sell it on eBay, along with the rest of my stuff. I think I'm going to keep my CIB Waterworld though -- too much nostalgia there :)

There is more to the 2600 Incredible Hulk than just the box.....trust me.... ;)

Careful Jose, you don't want to make Homer start crying again. :roll:

Well the simple fact is that I can keep a secret better than you can! :P

Ummm no, you have no clue. Your in the dark about everything, and I mean everything. Plus you pull this cry baby crap every single time folks talk about all this cool stuff you have no clue about, that or when the cash value of atari stuff is debated.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Actually, I can be a bitch just fine as most anyone who knows me tell you and no, I don't tolerate BS either especially nasty posts. People do often need to work things out, it's part of live especially on boards and forums. There are more then enough moderators around keeping an eye on things though. ;)

vaginas + sand + this thread = CPU needs to bitch-slap some people.

Actually, I can be a bitch just fine as most anyone who knows me tell you and no, I don't tolerate BS either especially nasty posts. People do often need to work things out, it's part of live especially on boards and forums. There are more then enough moderators around keeping an eye on things though. ;)

vaginas + sand + this thread = CPU needs to bitch-slap some people.

I was mostly just cracking a joke relating to CPU's custom status a few days ago about "reading posts from people with sand in their vaginas". ;)

Actually, I can be a bitch just fine as most anyone who knows me tell you

Yep, not quite like Kyle's mom, but a BIOOOOTCH for sure. :D

;)

BECAUSE:

* some of the repros she is gonna throw at you guys in the near future. :P

• 3 weeks later...

You know, part of the reason we collect, is to "show off" a bit. Not in the "nyah nyah, I have it and you don't!" way, but in the "hey, check this out... isn't it cool?" way. I was quite surprised at alot of the BS posts in this thread. I'm fairly disappointed in you guys. No one is looking for someone to be jealous of, and anyone who REALLY thinks someone on this forum will break into their house to steal a R-8/9/10 needs to lay off the drugs.

Take some pride in your collections, and show off a little. If you want to be secretive, then just don't post.... there's no reason to be a douche about it. :roll:

Of my rarities, I think Crazy Climber has to be my favorite. It's an 8, and while I do have one 9(Swordquest:Waterworld), I prefer playability above just "I gotta have it". I may end up selling that Waterworld, in the near future... but you ain't getting my CC. :P

Also, we should allow Homebrews to be included. Not repros, or even hacks(where the name and visuals are changed)... but something coded from scratch should be included.

Here is my rarest cart. ;)

That is a sweet cart! :lust:

It is, what is that?

I have no idea. Its definately a pirate though. I bought it off ebay a while back from a guy who was selling off his collection and he had some crazy rare pirates. This was definately his most unusual one though. I love the graphics on the label. By far the coolest Atari cart I have ever seen! From memory, Marco bought a boxed Supervision cart from the same guy. I'm still pretty dark that I didnt outbid him on that one as I've never seen one since :sad:

It is, what is that?

I have no idea. Its definately a pirate though. I bought it off ebay a while back from a guy who was selling off his collection and he had some crazy rare pirates. This was definately his most unusual one though. I love the graphics on the label. By far the coolest Atari cart I have ever seen! From memory, Marco bought a boxed Supervision cart from the same guy. I'm still pretty dark that I didnt outbid him on that one as I've never seen one since :sad:

What games are on it though? Or did you never test it :?

It is, what is that?

What games are on it though? Or did you never test it :?

Its the same as this ;)

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-4-game-in-one-jumble-block-highway-flight-path-rodeo-champ_13675.html

I have a game so rare, that no one knows if it even actually exists or not.

What's the name of it? Just the mention of one of the letters in the title may summon a horrible monster worse than Cthulhu, even worse than those jokers who grade the plastic wrap around video games. Yeah, that horrible.

Who wants to touch me?

There is more to the 2600 Incredible Hulk than just the box.....trust me.... ;)

Careful Jose, you don't want to make Homer start crying again. :roll:

Well the simple fact is that I can keep a secret better than you can! :P

Ummm no, you have no clue. Your in the dark about everything, and I mean everything. Plus you pull this cry baby crap every single time folks talk about all this cool stuff you have no clue about, that or when the cash value of atari stuff is debated.

Sorry just took till now till I saw this post. See here is a little thing you don't know Sean. My world is more than these forums when it comes knowing people. See I actually go to the conventions. I actually go to the meets. And at the meets, once in awhile I actually see an item that people tell me to keep secret. You know that Bouncing Baby Bunnies? I knew about that months before the forums knew about it. I didn't tell anyone. Sure other people knew, but the gossip was never started by me. There have been other rumors, and other things I have heard from time to time. I never have given away any secret.

• Like 2

Dino, I recognize Sky Jinks, Stampede, and what looks like a hack of Grand Prix but whats the one in the top left picture?

Good question! I', not sure. After I made the connection to the Bit Corp cart I never went any further :dunce: I'm sure someone here will know what it is. Those 4-1 Bitcorps are pretty common