IGNORED

Whats the rarest 2600 game that you own?

Fischer500

Come on guys,i think you know who the real side deal king is here...remember the War 2000 auction not too long ago..cough cough <Iwan> cough cough :ponder:

That was the most classic side deal i have ever seen :D

I am glad that know nothing about my Tanks War deal, my ol´super mole! :D

:o

It may not be rare (I dunno), but my kewlest 2600 game is a repro Yar's Return.

@Skaarg - Whatya pay for that Harbor Escape cart? Man, I found mine in the wild for a friggin' dollar. How cool is that? Also got Title Match Pro Wrestling that day for a buck, too! Woot!

HEHEHE .. it's a fake :D !

It was me that make that picture :cool: !

.. but pay attention to those two Dodge & Invaders ... 'coz I don't have any info about those strange boxes :?

The white box Dodge 'Em is part of the Action Pak: http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=961

The Space Invaders in your picture is a PAL version - you can see it pictured here: http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-space-invaders_7920.html

I had NOT checked the action pack(s) ...

Well, I think that the R6 is referred at THE WHOLE three games PACK and NOT at the SINGLE game...

Regarding Space Invaders : Yes , it's PAL ( like almost the 90% of my carts... I'm in Italy ;D ) , but I still do not have infos about its R ... I checked all around here in the web and seems that NOONE have it ! Common are the "regular" blue box and less common are the RED box.

This "red box - REPAINTED BLUE" is unfindable ( I said HERE ... dunno in other countries... ) .

I had NOT checked the action pack(s) ...

Well, I think that the R6 is referred at THE WHOLE three games PACK and NOT at the SINGLE game...

Regarding Space Invaders : Yes , it's PAL ( like almost the 90% of my carts... I'm in Italy ;D ) , but I still do not have infos about its R ... I checked all around here in the web and seems that NOONE have it ! Common are the "regular" blue box and less common are the RED box.

This "red box - REPAINTED BLUE" is unfindable ( I said HERE ... dunno in other countries... ) .

Look at www.atarimania.com It has a LOT of PAL stuff ;)

I don't want to be misunderstood... :ponder:

The way this Blue Invaders isn't mentioned in the rarity list and in other sites/forum make me think about its "real" rarity value...

So my "final" question is : what is exactly that value ?

Could we all assume it could be a "2" like the most common "red" box one unless it isn't mentioned in the R.list ?

It may not be rare (I dunno), but my kewlest 2600 game is a repro Yar's Return.

@Skaarg - Whatya pay for that Harbor Escape cart? Man, I found mine in the wild for a friggin' dollar. How cool is that? Also got Title Match Pro Wrestling that day for a buck, too! Woot!

Sorry, I think I got you beat on Harbor Escape. I got it when I first started collecting for the 2600 in a lot of 30 games at a yard sale for $5. =P

yeah, I know I was a bit off-topic, but just for ask :roll:

Oh, please, don't think I was complaining: I love such conversation, and think it keeps threads alive! I was just saying I was participating in the original topic and not the branch conversation. :D

Pac Man... lol

Hey, if it's the sears version, its R3 ^_^

I got one of those in my first lot. It's a smaller prize item in my collection (probably the most worthless of the items I would make note of if showing off the games. ha!)

No, unfortunately not. I lost most of my 2600 stuff a while back in a house fire. Have like five games left, no system or anything to play them on. Pac Man, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Barnstorming, and Centipede I think... would have to look and I'm too lazy right now. Moved recently and they're still packed up.

My rarest cart is Galaxian. It's only an R2 on AtariAge, but there's a special reason my Galaxian cart is much, much rarer than that....

post-24585-126090902938_thumb.jpg

It's rarer because as you can see, it was signed by the current Galaxian World Record Holder, Mr. Galaxian/Homer himself. One-of-a-kind!

My rarest cart is Galaxian. It's only an R2 on AtariAge, but there's a special reason my Galaxian cart is much, much rarer than that....

post-24585-126090902938_thumb.jpg

It's rarer because as you can see, it was signed by the current Galaxian World Record Holder, Mr. Galaxian/Homer himself. One-of-a-kind!

yes, but is it the galaxian cart he broke the record with? now THAT cart would be a one of a kind :cool: