IGNORED

Have Yourself a MILFy little Christmas...

Chickybaby

I have everything finished up just trying to get the money together again to ship it. Going through another systemic infection and it hit my lungs again so its been one after another and it doesn't seem liek these meds are working either and I've been through 4 antibiotics and 4 cough meds (so far the cost of meds, Drs etc is up to about 2-3K). The Ms. Pacs are going out within a week, then the Milf Carts. Thanks again and I'm sorry. I'll find a way to make it up to you guys.

<joke> If you don't mail them in less than 2 weeks I'm posting about this in the bad trader sticky. </joke> :lol:

Take your time Chicky, no need to make anything up to me... It's not like I would have used either game before now anyhow ;)

AX

• 1 month later...

Well to pick up your cart would be fine if she had some one else there with her, Not saying your a killer or something else but she is all by her self so you can see how dangerous it would be to have people just come to her house for their games. I have offered her a loan so she could ship out the games but I also have not heard back. I guess us simple people must sit back and wait out side Willy Wonka's gates still the magic carts come out.

:roll: :ponder: :sad:

no not really. we met at game shows, talked on the phone before. would be bringing my girlfriend. and meet up at public spot? I was going past her area to a friends house that we both know quite well. It was no big deal just throwing it out there. I wasn't going to go out of my way in anyway :roll:

• Like 1

My apologies Atarinut, I missed the message and the posts in the thread. If I can't pay for everything I have now, how can I repay a loan. I had another health setback and another $400 med bill and 2 funerals. My dad is now here for a few days and has settled in back from the funeral in Ohio, so he can take things to post office for me after teh holiday. I cannot drive. The ms pac will go out first since they were waiting longer then these. If this is not sufficient I apologise again. Ataripitbull, I will send you a refund though when you sent me a message on my profile you said nothing about the nasty comment you posted here.. I will find a way to pay anyone else back as well. Thanks otherwise this is teh last thing I want or needed to peoele who have been so generous to support me.

• 4 weeks later...

Chicky,

First of all I wish you the best with your health. I know that you are in one hell of a fight right now.

I don't know if you have been able to get these done or not with your health but if you can I might be able to help you get these sent out. If you can take them to Vegas (if you are well enough to go) and get them to someone who can ship all of them to me I will be happy to ship all of these items out at my expense to each person who bought these so that you have one less thing on your mind to deal with. I know enough reliable people going to the show that I believe that this could happen. I can pay the expense to send them to me as well so that I can ship them to everyone who purchased them.

I want you to be able to be able to focus on Bean.

• Like 1

WOW, HGVG TY.

To be honest if I go, it's going to be paperwork, supplies, clothes and necessities for Bean in one bag, clothes and supplies, meds for me in another bag (besides car/plane seat, portable crib, stroller)and Go. The most important things only esp since meds and supplies would take a good amt of room now unfortunately becaiue I can't risk cutting corners.

I'm in very close contact w docs and even have more tests today and they say I should be stable for a couple weeks BUT while I love you guys I cannot risk her well being or my own.

So maybe I already have stuff put aside to go in that bag :ponder: BUT, Even if I made it through the wait at the airport till boarding and felt a moments hesitation or lousiness before takeoff, I'd have to turn around and go back home even if it made me angry as heck to do it and pissed other passengers off.

I'm that serious about being careful especially with life.

*Huggz*

Chicky,

First of all I wish you the best with your health. I know that you are in one hell of a fight right now.

I don't know if you have been able to get these done or not with your health but if you can I might be able to help you get these sent out. If you can take them to Vegas (if you are well enough to go) and get them to someone who can ship all of them to me I will be happy to ship all of these items out at my expense to each person who bought these so that you have one less thing on your mind to deal with. I know enough reliable people going to the show that I believe that this could happen. I can pay the expense to send them to me as well so that I can ship them to everyone who purchased them.

I want you to be able to be able to focus on Bean.

I could always get them and pay to ship them to you!! That's about the best I can offer with house funds setting me back :(

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...