IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

On 7/8/2022 at 1:52 AM, Omnibro said:

Some digging and I scored the Hong Kong Action Network blue box of Space Armada I thought I'd never find!

I accidentally found a sealed one in a lot I purchased just to upgrade another game...

SAAN01.jpg

SAAN02.jpg

I normally crack these to look for manual or overlay upgrades but thankfully I happened to notice the Action Network on the spine before I did.

Crying shame I don't collect Hong Kong releases or I might keep this one ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, the1hatman said:

I accidentally found a sealed one in a lot I purchased just to upgrade another game...

SAAN01.jpg

SAAN02.jpg

I normally crack these to look for manual or overlay upgrades but thankfully I happened to notice the Action Network on the spine before I did.

Crying shame I don't collect Hong Kong releases or I might keep this one ;)

Hey! Nice! I don’t have that one sealed. Wanna sell or trade for it? Pm me. 

5 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

It’s a shame though that the French manual wasn’t included.  The 8920 manual I believe?

Honestly, I didn’t even check till now.  I was away from home all day, but I saw something poking out of the manual shown on the pic.  Unfortunately no.   No French manual.  For whatever reason, it was an Astrosmash manual. ?

Edited by Atari_Bill

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Today I could side-trade this two cuties from a big lot that appeared on Ebay on auction!???

3CB09604-DE8C-4D8F-A07A-078A3C8DDC7A.thumb.jpeg.ee9f087f7b6e90819dda508f23638aaa.jpeg

Beside the MotU II, that is in quite good conditions (and I was chasing since two years), I’m really happy to have scored the Popeye scrap card mint!!!??????

I was wondering who side dealed that auction.  Congrats!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Today I could side-trade this two cuties from a big lot that appeared on Ebay on auction!???

3CB09604-DE8C-4D8F-A07A-078A3C8DDC7A.thumb.jpeg.ee9f087f7b6e90819dda508f23638aaa.jpeg

Beside the MotU II, that is in quite good conditions (and I was chasing since two years), I’m really happy to have scored the Popeye scrap card mint!!!??????

So are you a Winner on the POPEYE Arcade machine?

2 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

So are you a Winner on the POPEYE Arcade machine?

I’m quite curious indeed, but I won’t have the courage to scratch it!

Has this Smurf been really sold??????

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155090313405?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=f2hmbL80S86&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Nuf-_TBYSPC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

29 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I’m quite curious indeed, but I won’t have the courage to scratch it!

Has this Smurf been really sold??????

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155090313405?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=f2hmbL80S86&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Nuf-_TBYSPC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

No... it ended Unsold.

Dont forget the weird difference in Ebay ended auctions between Americas & Europe!

20220731_014752.jpg

Smurf was only ever produced in a gatefold version. This copy seems to have Marc Oberhauser’s repro box. It is a miss-mash of parts and non-original. 

here’s a pic of the box I bought from Marc. 

** I just noticed, Marc’s name is even printed on the bottom flap. And that’s on the eBay photo as well. ?
100% non-original game box. 

these games were never sold without a box, so it’s not far fetched to say the rest isn’t original either? There is a chance…

A79AACFA-5E8E-436B-9B9E-2849CB5E7015.jpeg

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...