IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

38 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

The set also included a Diagnostic Cartridge for the Keyboard Component!  I wonder what problems it was designed to detect.

1073302362_03.7DiagnosticCartridge(2).thumb.jpg.c5d03c37e3d80e62d9ce3c1aa3efd49a.jpg

1614804926_03.7DiagnosticCartridge(3).thumb.jpg.46d096e1fc0cd08aa1d3545b0b0d2839.jpg

1970648120_03.7DiagnosticCartridge(4).thumb.jpg.8d134f35b5439d78d74b94cc4b175ff9.jpg

I mean, if you wanted, you could send it to me and I'll try and find out. Hopefully it doesn't get "lost" in the mail on the way back. 😎

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

I mean, if you wanted, you could send it to me and I'll try and find out. Hopefully it doesn't get "lost" in the mail on the way back. 😎

No problem.

BTW, after my visit to your place a few years back, I forgot to thank you for all the ShockVision games offered at five-finger discount rates. 😉 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, cmart604 said:

At the rate Lathe26 presents his latest buy I would not be surprised if he can test the diagnostic cart himself because... ;)

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, I have purchased a decent size chunk of the Papa Intellivision / Chandler collection.  It was the the whole collection, but rather a substantial number of cherry picked items.

Do folks want to have me continue posting day-by-day or post the remainder all at once?

3 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Yes, I have purchased a decent size chunk of the Papa Intellivision / Chandler collection.  It was the the whole collection, but rather a substantial number of cherry picked items.

Do folks want to have me continue posting day-by-day or post the remainder all at once?

Honestly I think you should create your own thread to highlight it as it's a great cache of awesomeness, instead of burying it in this thread. 

• Like 5

Picked this up a while back for what I thought was a really good price.   Finally got around to opening it and checking it out.  Overall really nice shape.  A few boxes had some rough tears but I swapped those with some existing pieces.  The only one that’s still a problem is the file form box which I’ll need to replace.  Had never owned the recorder or printer before so was excited to add those.  Now I just have to find a spot to display this rather large beast in an already overcrowded room.  LOL

5A5B860E-4960-47C1-92A5-7E6E41F0B6DC.thumb.jpeg.bd90b06faf316881084d1a64a272dff5.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Picked this up a while back for what I thought was a really good price.   Finally got around to opening it and checking it out.  Overall really nice shape.  A few boxes had some rough tears but I swapped those with some existing pieces.  The only one that’s still a problem is the file form box which I’ll need to replace.  Had never owned the recorder or printer before so was excited to add those.  Now I just have to find a spot to display this rather large beast in an already overcrowded room.  LOL

5A5B860E-4960-47C1-92A5-7E6E41F0B6DC.thumb.jpeg.bd90b06faf316881084d1a64a272dff5.jpeg

Nice! While I have a complete set, I've never got around to picking up the Family Pack. Well done. 

• Like 1

A big thank you to Kamikaze26 for helping me to complete my French Canadian Parker Bros set.  Completed Frogger, Popeye, Star Wars TESB, q*bert, International Tutankham, and French Canadian Super Cobra (in an International box unfortunately).  I’m fine with that as I’m sure I’ll never come across the FC Super Cobra box.  Lucky to have the cart itself.  

32E9B1FF-A0C6-4128-9DDA-44F58D1D628F.thumb.jpeg.59b3438096935ed6dfcaa97a630bc5a1.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

A big thank you to Kamikaze26 for helping me to complete my French Canadian Parker Bros set.  Completed Frogger, Popeye, Star Wars TESB, q*bert, International Tutankham, and French Canadian Super Cobra (in an International box unfortunately).  I’m fine with that as I’m sure I’ll never come across the FC Super Cobra box.  Lucky to have the cart itself.  

32E9B1FF-A0C6-4128-9DDA-44F58D1D628F.thumb.jpeg.59b3438096935ed6dfcaa97a630bc5a1.jpeg

I would think FC Super Cobra box for sale without the cart will be next to impossible to find. Youll probably have to buy a complete version (if one pops up) and sell off the extra cart.