IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for CIB Learning Fun II in good condition at a reasonable price to complete my 125 collection. All my games are either NIB or CIB. I managed to get my hand on a Spiker CIB and I am now only missing Learning Fun II.

Thanks.

Daniel

Edited by dafa_123

I am looking for CIB Learning Fun II in good condition at a reasonable price to complete my 125 collection. All my games are either NIB or CIB. I managed to get my hand on a Spiker CIB and I am now only missing Learning Fun II.

Thanks.

Daniel

I haven't seen many on eBay lately but I'm guessing $400-600 for a CIB in good shape at this point unless you get lucky

• Like 1

I haven't seen many on eBay lately but I'm guessing $400-600 for a CIB in good shape at this point unless you get lucky

That's pretty much what I expect to pay. I think it's worth it to complete my collection. If anyone has one or knows someone who wants to sell his copy let me know.

Thanks.

That's pretty much what I expect to pay. I think it's worth it to complete my collection. If anyone has one or knows someone who wants to sell his copy let me know.

Thanks.

Good luck! I'm sure many of us overpaid for that last one. :)

Many moons ago I used to have like 80% of loose intellivision game carts but back in 2014 after my roommate passed away I lost many of my old video gaming stuff and some are the intellivision games.

But some one send me a package full of Intellivision stuff a working system and some box games

Some Box Games:

Astrosmash.

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Donkey Kong.

LasVegas Poker & Blackjack.

Space Hawk. (Missing Overlays)

Tennis.

and Loose Games.

Baseball.

Carnival.

Now Im looking old games like

Heman and The Master Of The Universe.

Bump N Jump.

Lock N Chase.

The Empire Strikes Back.

Pitfall.

Pac-Man.

Kool-Aid Man.

man I never knew how much I missed Intellivision so much untill it is gone from your life.

post-5587-0-77814300-1466302109_thumb.jpg

post-5587-0-91603600-1466302111_thumb.jpg

post-5587-0-66037500-1466302113_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Many moons ago I used to have like 80% of loose intellivision game carts but back in 2014 after my roommate passed away I lost many of my old video gaming stuff and some are the intellivision games.

But some one send me a package full of Intellivision stuff a working system and some box games

Some Box Games:

Astrosmash.

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Donkey Kong.

LasVegas Poker & Blackjack.

Tennis.

and Loose Games.

Baseball.

Carnival.

Now Im looking old games like

Heman and The Master Of The Universe.

Bump N Jump.

Lock N Chase.

The Empire Strikes Back.

Pitfall.

Pac-Man.

Kool-Aid Man.

man I never knew how much I missed Intellivision so much untill it is gone from your life.

That was very kind of them. Besides the ones you listed as "looking for" are their any other Intellivision games you want to get?

I'm mostly down to Spiker and LF2. I'm in no hurry, but the most I'd probably be willing to pay for a CIB LF2 is $200. I know they typically go much higher, but I can't justify the cost, especially since I'll likely never play it. I have a loose one with a nice repro box, manual, and orphan overlays. That'll do for now.

As for Spiker, I like the idea of hunting for a game I'll probably never own. It will make the search (and hopefully the random discovery) that much better. Maybe I'll get lucky...maybe I won't.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

That was very kind of them. Besides the ones you listed as "looking for" are their any other Intellivision games you want to get?

Well I did already gave a list of most wanted to some one else but I did also looking for more intellivision games like a box of Tron: Solar Sailer and B-17 Bomber. Any other boxs games Im looking for. but to givr you an idea on what I dont have I have a very short list of box games I DO have that why you know what I looking fore

Here's are the box games I have:

Astrosmash. (COMPLEAT)

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. (COMPLEAT)

Donkey Kong. (COMPLEAT)

Night Stalker. (COMPLEAT)

LasVegas Poker & Blackjack. (COMPLEAT)

Star Strike. (COMPLEAT)

Space Spartans. (COMPLEAT)

Bomb Squad. (COMPLEAT)

Tennis. (COMPLEAT)

Pitfall. (missing Inner box holder, booklet and overlays.)

Atlantis. (missing overlays and booklet.)

Frogger. (COMPLEAT)

Burgertime. (COMPLEAT)

Tron Deadly Discs. (Bad box, no overlays and no booklet)

Baseball. Loose Games.

Carnival. Loose Games.

there now you know what I have and whats missing BTW in case you like to know my VERY first Intellivision game I ever brought was Heman at first I got it thinking it was a game for the 2600 but later when I got home and try to play it the cart dont fit its only later some one in my family told me its for the Intellivision and my mother felt bad and got me a Intellivision II unit the next day just so I could play Heman^_^

Edited by Atariboy2600

Its not actually a purchase, but its a suggestion to make future purchases easier. We have many releases for the Intellivision, but we also have a lot other topics. I don't really care for many of them and because there are a lot its sometimes a bit hard to see real sale-threads. May it would be possible to pin threads from games which are currently on sale? I don't need every single accouncement to be sticky, but games which are actually available would be nice. I know (and subscribed) about the Intellivisionrevolution newsletter, but there are also people who don't know that site and even for me sticky sale-topics would help to remind.

To be honest: I can't really see many arguments against that. It would help publishers to get a better advertisement, it would help people who just look at Atari Age sometimes and there are often just 1 or 2 games on sale at the same time and in most cases they are from the same publisher, so there wouldnt be too many sticky topics. Its not even necessary to pin the discussion-topic, maybe just a announcement "currently on sale" or something like that.

• Like 1

I won't be surprised to see $600 or more on this by the end knowing how inflated Goodwill auction prices get.

It probably won't sell. I see tons of stuff "get out of hand" on there and then the winner just does not pay. So in a couple of weeks it will be back on there.

Does that put you a 123?

It's complicated. Here's what I'm missing:

Super Cobra manual (I believe someone has one in a trade pile for me)

LF2 box and manual (I have repro box, manual, and orphan overlays)

Spiker all (I have a repro box and overlays....just need a cart :D)

So not including the SC manual, I'm 123 CIB and 124 loose. I'll still hunt for the last 2, but I'm not ready to drop big cash. My collecting has taken a turn for the Wii of late :D

• Like 1