IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Haven't been able to acquire a CIB Super Series Big League Baseball. Close on the last one on eBay but barely lost at the end. Saw this in a lot and at least I can now mark the cart complete. I know most of the value in this lies in the box, but this gets me closer to finishing off all INTV versions.

post-14461-0-93746700-1468093648_thumb.jpg

Haven't been able to acquire a CIB Super Series Big League Baseball. Close on the last one on eBay but barely lost at the end. Saw this in a lot and at least I can now mark the cart complete. I know most of the value in this lies in the box, but this gets me closer to finishing off all INTV versions.

Nice pickup. Super Series is one of the last Intellivision Inc items I still need. I'm in no hurry to spend a lot for the box, but I'd love to find one of those carts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2 missions recently accomplished (and please forgive me for the show-off...)

thanks to Luca I. and Moro I finally have all the 3 Italian manuals of Activision games:

post-41160-0-68649900-1471006762_thumb.jpg

then, I have bought a lot with more than 30 games. One of those was Truckin' but I couldn't see by the pics which edition it was. When I received the parcel, surprise!, it was the variation I was missing: the one with 7603 on the spine.

So I have now all the 3 variations: the 7603, the 7607 with the sticker on and the 7607:

post-41160-0-91235700-1471006992_thumb.jpg

:-D

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 3

2 missions recently accomplished (and please forgive me for the show-off...)

thanks to Luca I. and Moro I finally have all the 3 Italian manuals of Activision games:

Activision manuali italiano.jpg

then, I have bought a lot with more than 30 games. One of those was Truckin' but I couldn't see by the pics which edition it was. When I received the parcel, surprise!, it was the variation I was missing: the one with 7603 on the spine.

So I have now all the 3 variations: the 7603, the 7607 with the sticker on and the 7607:

3 Truckin'.jpg

:-D

No need to apologize, the point of this thread is to show off your cool pickups. :) And cool pickups they are. Awesome Activision subset! I think I might need the River Raid actually, and I can't remember if I have all three Truckin versions either.

I love when I learn about, or am reminded of, things I still need to add to my collection. It's always good to find new things to hunt for. :)

I didn't even know there were three Truckin' variations. And I don't know which one I have, but it was purchased 'back in the day' right after the game came out.

So what's the story behind the changing number?

Sent from my Intellivision ECS using Intelli-Tapatalk

I didn't even know there were three Truckin' variations. And I don't know which one I have, but it was purchased 'back in the day' right after the game came out.

So what's the story behind the changing number?

Sent from my Intellivision ECS using Intelli-Tapatalk

My speculation is that they used a box template and forgot to update the number on the spine. So they put stickers on w/ the corrected part number. Later they must have printed more w/ the corrected number.

if anyone is in the Calgary area this is available to pick up only, pretty good deal

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/calgary/intellivision-computer-module-and-music-keyboard-with-games/1191223714?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

that's $500 canadian which is about 30 bucks US or thereabouts

if anyone is in the Calgary area this is available to pick up only, pretty good deal

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/calgary/intellivision-computer-module-and-music-keyboard-with-games/1191223714?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Hot diggity, that's a nice bundle.

I was in Calgary a couple weeks ago and I'd be upset if I missed a 30 buck deal like that.

X-rates.com says it is $391, which is too rich for my blood right now

post-43396-0-49446000-1471564204_thumb.jpg

I'm in Calgary and it's a bit meh for my tastes. I did see it come across my feed and for about 8 microseconds thought it was the keyboard component, only to cry a little inside.

I figure I'll let the guy sweat for a few weeks, then offer $300 CDN and see what happens. The Intellivision market around here seems to be extremely tiny.

Quick question for you guys. Does anyone actually buy the VGA rated games at crazy high prices like this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tron-Deadly-Discs-Mattel-Story-Book-Cover-Intellivision-1982-First-Print-VGA-/112108873782?hash=item1a1a35a836:g:besAAOSwezVWv4JR

Just curious...

Never... ever... buy VGA rated Intellivision games. These things lie somewhere between price gouging and out-right scam.

Tron Deadly Discs, sealed, is worth around $15. Here's a sealed copy on eBay for <$8.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1220747568561?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=122074756856&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]