IGNORED

Sealed Stadium Events

BDW

This CIB one from the Netherlands was a real bargain then for only $1500.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2804651102901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280465110290&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

This one is PAL Zwackery. PAL copies are much, much more common. It would be like comparing the PAL BMX Airmaster with the NTSC one.

Wow, PAL and NTSC carts have difference in rarity? Holy cow. :roll:

Is the box and/or manual for a PAL copy different from an NTSC one? I mean Stadium Events. I understand the cart is rare. So if one might find a loose cart, marry it a PAL box & manual, and a complete NTSC copy can be put up for megabucks.

Yes, the PAL box is also different. By the way thanks for giving me undeserved attitude for no freaking reason. :|

I have every reason to give you attitude because it reflects how little I think about you and what you write. I'm content to let you post your cerebral disgorgements on AA, I just ignore it and hope that the threads will die (hey, didn't you give that advice in the Spitfire Attack thread?), and I don't comment on your musings. If you would extend me the same "look the other way and keep moving" attitude, I would appreciate it. :|

OK gotcha. Lets see if I understand this correctly about the post. You think very little of me. So unless you also think very little of yourself, than you basically think you are better than me. But hey I already knew that. I actually looked up the word Disgorgements. From what I gather it is a form of the word Disgorge.

According to Miriam Websters dictionary Disgorge means ": to discharge or let go of rapidly or forcefully." So if I am not mistaken this is a fancy way of saying I have Diarrhea of the mouth. OK, I admit it I do write off the top of my head. I also admit I can be defensive. But does this really give you the right to treat me with disrespect? Again, what have I done to disrespect you? Really, what have I done. You have many times over the years ripped into me. Sometimes warranted, and other times like right now, not so warranted.

Your argument is because you think so little of me, than it is warranted in this situation. And I guess in your mind it would be like a child correcting a parent, or a lower level employee correcting a CEO. OK, fair enough this is your perspective.

But finally you say to look the other way with your posts. Mainly because you have to look away so many times with my posts. So in essence you are saying don't correct me, and I won't screw with you.

OK, fair enough, I am cool with the truce. I will do my best never to ever correct you on these boards. Heck I'll do even better, and I will do my best never to quote you on these boards as well. Maybe if I agree with you, or you have done something pretty cool,or if offering condolences I will say something. OK, fair enough, and have a great day. :)

This CIB one from the Netherlands was a real bargain then for only $1500.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2804651102901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280465110290&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

This one is PAL Zwackery. PAL copies are much, much more common. It would be like comparing the PAL BMX Airmaster with the NTSC one.

Wow, PAL and NTSC carts have difference in rarity? Holy cow. :roll:

Is the box and/or manual for a PAL copy different from an NTSC one? I mean Stadium Events. I understand the cart is rare. So if one might find a loose cart, marry it a PAL box & manual, and a complete NTSC copy can be put up for megabucks.

Yes, the PAL box is also different. By the way thanks for giving me undeserved attitude for no freaking reason. :|

I have every reason to give you attitude because it reflects how little I think about you and what you write. I'm content to let you post your cerebral disgorgements on AA, I just ignore it and hope that the threads will die (hey, didn't you give that advice in the Spitfire Attack thread?), and I don't comment on your musings. If you would extend me the same "look the other way and keep moving" attitude, I would appreciate it. :|

OK gotcha. Lets see if I understand this correctly about the post. You think very little of me. So unless you also think very little of yourself, than you basically think you are better than me. But hey I already knew that. I actually looked up the word Disgorgements. From what I gather it is a form of the word Disgorge.

According to Miriam Websters dictionary Disgorge means ": to discharge or let go of rapidly or forcefully." So if I am not mistaken this is a fancy way of saying I have Diarrhea of the mouth. OK, I admit it I do write off the top of my head. I also admit I can be defensive. But does this really give you the right to treat me with disrespect? Again, what have I done to disrespect you? Really, what have I done. You have many times over the years ripped into me. Sometimes warranted, and other times like right now, not so warranted.

Your argument is because you think so little of me, than it is warranted in this situation. And I guess in your mind it would be like a child correcting a parent, or a lower level employee correcting a CEO. OK, fair enough this is your perspective.

But finally you say to look the other way with your posts. Mainly because you have to look away so many times with my posts. So in essence you are saying don't correct me, and I won't screw with you.

OK, fair enough, I am cool with the truce. I will do my best never to ever correct you on these boards. Heck I'll do even better, and I will do my best never to quote you on these boards as well. Maybe if I agree with you, or you have done something pretty cool,or if offering condolences I will say something. OK, fair enough, and have a great day. :)

this is getting very confusing trying to follow the conversation when there is so many quotes

Oh god it's like looking into a neverending hallway.....

Back on topic, I think this will go for $30,675.

Well whatever this goes for, the last 10 seconds should be extremely interesting to watch. :D

someone should make a youtube video of the last few minutes of this auction(hitting refresh)

why not you mrgalaxian!

I don't think you need to hit refresh anymore... I was watching the final minute of an auction last night and noticed it was in real time. So I suppose someone could 'record' the final minute or so of the auction and post it on youtube... I bet there will be some activity then... could be interesting.

My thoughts about this particular auction is that with all of the attention it is receiving (it has even come out on my local newscasts), somebody is going to find a box full of these games and/or many copies from different individuals and what happens next.

I hope I am wrong but when high profile stuff like this happens, more of these games come out from peoples' closets and NOS stock.

Let's see what happens after the auction is over.

Oh, my prediction on the final bid is $51,107.50

No one is buying that game for $50000.

I'll be shocked if it goes for more than $25000 and actually is PAID FOR.

There are three (NES) Nintendo items worth more than five figures each but this is the most expensive video game related (console) item in history if it sells and is paid for.

There are three (NES) Nintendo items worth more than five figures each but this is the most expensive video game related (console) item in history if it sells and is paid for.

Three Nintendo items worth more than five figures? What three are worth six figures?

My thoughts about this particular auction is that with all of the attention it is receiving (it has even come out on my local newscasts), somebody is going to find a box full of these games and/or many copies from different individuals and what happens next.

I hope I am wrong but when high profile stuff like this happens, more of these games come out from peoples' closets and NOS stock.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I bet a lot of people are digging out their attic right now.

8)

Three Nintendo items worth more than five figures? What three are worth six figures?

The Nintendo World Championships, Stadium Events, and I think Myriad 6 in 1 sealed on a good day.

The Nintendo World Championships, Stadium Events, and I think Myriad 6 in 1 sealed on a good day.

Six-figures? So those are all worth over $100,000? Surely not Stadium Events, as we've seen. Didn't they mean to say Five-figures?

Six-figures? So those are all worth over $100,000? Surely not Stadium Events, as we've seen. Didn't they mean to say 5-figures?

No, when DreamTR says worth more than 5 figures, I am assuming he means worth more than $10,000. Yes, you're right worth more than 5 figures should mean $100,000, but I am positive he meant more than $10,000

No, when DreamTR says worth more than 5 figures, I am assuming he means worth more than $10,000. Yes, you're right worth more than 5 figures should mean $100,000, but I am positive he meant more than $10,000

Oh, I see, White Knight and I interpreted that wrong then. "More than 5-figures" I would think would mean 6-figures, but I see now. Thanks.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I bet a lot of people are digging out their attic right now.

8)

I'd be very surprised if we don't see more of these now. I think this auction will end around $30,002 (give or take the $2).

Can this cart still be called an R10? A loose one sold a few months back, a boxed one sold last week, there is this sealed one listed now and another CIB one is also listed now eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2904042889731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290404288973&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER].

Seems like an awful lot of them just in the past few months for it to be rated R10... shouldn't the price be moving downward instead of up with all of these copies popping up?

Just wondering out loud.

Edited by the-topdog

Can this cart still be called an R10? A loose one sold a few months back, a boxed one sold last week, there is this sealed one listed now and another CIB one is also listed now eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2904042889731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290404288973&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER].

Seems like an awful lot of them just in the past few months for it to be rated R10... shouldn't the price be moving downward instead of up with all of these copies popping up?

Just wondering out loud.

I think R9 would be more appropriate. The sealed Stadium Events being an R10, simply because there's only two known copies that are sealed as of now (Bronty's copy and the one currently in auction).

Edited by Koopa64

Just wondering out loud.

I think R9 would be more appropriate. The sealed Stadium Events being an R10, simply because there's only two known copies that are sealed as of now (Bronty's copy and the one currently in auction).

Actually there are 3 known sealed copies. People just don't include the Stadium Events that either Bandai, or Nintendo has behind a glass case.