IGNORED

Sealed Stadium Events

BDW

Just sent the seller this message, wonder what or if he's gonna reply?

"If I win this I will fly down to pick it up in person with a bank draft

payable on my inspection of the goods to asure it's not a fake.

Is that cool with you?"

Hah!! Please post a response when you get it!!! definitely watching this...

I wonder how many, Next Highest Bidders, He will have to contact, before, someone actually pays. :P

If it ended right now, no more than 1. The second high bidder is not only well known, but well known for spending serious cash.

No idea about the current first place bidder though.

Well it looks The Well Known, big spender, is in the lead, even though he doesn't have High Bid. Everyone else after him is a shill or a joke. :ponder: Ok which one of you guys, is going to snipe, in the last 10 seconds :? :P

Hey guys, in your opinion, do you think now is the time for me to put up my two factory sealed Adventurevision games? They are both sealed, and the plastic bag they are in is for additional protection.

You could put them out there but the prices fluctuate wildly on them... you might consider a high starting price or it may be one of those weeks that the price doesn't go as high as you want.

How much did you want to get for them?

Edited by the-topdog

Hey guys, in your opinion, do you think now is the time for me to put up my two factory sealed Adventurevision games? They are both sealed, and the plastic bag they are in is for additional protection.

You could put them out there but the prices fluctuate wildly on them... you might consider a high starting price or it may be one of those weeks that the price doesn't go as high as you want.

How much did you want to get for them?

Well, that's the thing, I just don't know. I have never seen Adventurevision games on eBay (only with the system), and never sealed ones. I'd imagine they are both rarity 10's. Together, what do you think they would fetch? I really have no idea.

I have to agree with NintendoAge, that second sealed copy does not look original seal. A CIB copy of the game would still fetch mad money -- the other listed on EBay right now (from that westling guy) is at about 10k. But the seller not responding to questions or posting better pics doesn't bode well.

One hour left! I'm expecting all the action to happen in the last five minutes. I'm actually going to watch this live, should be cool. :D

Well, that's the thing, I just don't know. I have never seen Adventurevision games on eBay (only with the system), and never sealed ones. I'd imagine they are both rarity 10's. Together, what do you think they would fetch? I really have no idea.

These would definitely be R10's but I have only seen loose carts and CIB carts sold. The only sealed ones I have seen sold were bundled with an AdventureVision so I'm not sure what their value should be.

The person most knowledgeable that can most likely let you know the probable value of those NIB carts would be Rik over at http://www.handheldmuseum.com

When you decide on an asking price let me know, I would be interested in buying or trading for them. I only currently have the pack-in cart, Defender.

I have to agree with NintendoAge, that second sealed copy does not look original seal. A CIB copy of the game would still fetch mad money -- the other listed on EBay right now (from that westling guy) is at about 10k. But the seller not responding to questions or posting better pics doesn't bode well.

One hour left! I'm expecting all the action to happen in the last five minutes. I'm actually going to watch this live, should be cool. :D

I have my beer iced down and ready for the big event. :P

These would definitely be R10's but I have only seen loose carts and CIB carts sold. The only sealed ones I have seen sold were bundled with an AdventureVision so I'm not sure what their value should be.

The person most knowledgeable that can most likely let you know the probable value of those NIB carts would be Rik over at http://www.handheldmuseum.com

When you decide on an asking price let me know, I would be interested in buying or trading for them. I only currently have the pack-in cart, Defender.

Well, the thing is I really don't want to sell them, unless there's a chance that they go for a huge price on eBay with all the Stadium Events madness.

Do you remember what the loose and CIB ones went for? I'll send Rik a text and ask let you know what he thinks.

Well, the thing is I really don't want to sell them, unless there's a chance that they go for a huge price on eBay with all the Stadium Events madness.

Do you remember what the loose and CIB ones went for? I'll send Rik a text and ask let you know what he thinks.

That's where the "wild fluctuation" comes in. I have seen them go anywhere from $250-$700 each CIB. If you use the general rule of thumb for handheld electronic games a CIB unit sells for 3 times the price of a loose unit and a NIB unit sells for 2 times (on up) the price of a CIB unit. My wild-a$$ guess would be that they would sell in the huge spectrum between $500-$1400 each... but confirm that with Rik.

Hmmmm. That finish was anti-climatic. :ponder:

Hmmmm. That finish was anti-climatic. :ponder:

Who Cares, I had plenty of Beer. :D

What about a comic book for $1 million?

I kind of like the guy selling a $50 Brazilian 2600 knockoff for a million dollars. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3703074424011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=370307442401&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] He was pretty much a jerk to me when I asked him why it was worth that much.

I found two online for around $50 (my Portuguese is a little rusty but I believe that is the price)

I thought I was rather polite considering you spammed my inbox 4 times with the same question over and over which is already answered in big bright red letters right in the description.

What about a comic book for $1 million?

I kind of like the guy selling a $50 Brazilian 2600 knockoff for a million dollars. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3703074424011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=370307442401&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] He was pretty much a jerk to me when I asked him why it was worth that much.

I found two online for around $50 (my Portuguese is a little rusty but I believe that is the price)

I thought I was rather polite considering you spammed my inbox 4 times with the same question over and over which is already answered in big bright red letters right in the description.

Was it a one bubble or two bubble Publicity Bong. BTW Nice Grab on the BMX NTSC. Good price. HHW:)

Double Bubble, baby! Yeah good score on the BMX Airmaster. I got it and it's NTSC and everything. Too bad the Z-Tack is PAL. I'm trying to decided whether to neg or neutral him for not answering my question about whether it was after I already bought it. It's my own dumb fault but what'd he think, I'd not notice when I got it? I dunno... but I've been making some sweet buys on eBay lately. Spike's Peak single ender for $24. Both Bernestein Bears and Smurfs Save the Day for $24. $12 each with manuals! I'll be posting the manuals soon for like $5 each.

But back on topic, this surely is a record setting price. I would love to see the collection of the winner.