IGNORED

CCAG

atari181

nope gonna pass after they rejected my doorprize donations......icon_thumbsdown.gif

Sounds kind of stupid, what in the world were you trying to donate? You would think more door prizes the better.

It is about 3 miles from my house so I am going to go check it out for a little. Hopefully find some boxed games and fill in some holes in my collection.

Is anyone going to CCAG on May 8th. I am definately going this year. Missed the last one.

Dude, seriously? Yes, people are going...there's already a thread in progress (that has been for weeks).

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/159190-ccag-2010-saturday-may-8-2010/

CCAG? :?

Indeed.

If you are going to post about something, at least clearly identify what you're talking about. If I hadn't seen the original thread, I wouldn't know what the heck it was either.

Is anyone going to CCAG on May 8th. I am definately going this year. Missed the last one.

Dude, seriously? Yes, people are going...there's already a thread in progress (that has been for weeks).

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/159190-ccag-2010-saturday-may-8-2010/

CCAG? :?

Indeed.

If you are going to post about something, at least clearly identify what you're talking about. If I hadn't seen the original thread, I wouldn't know what the heck it was either.

Sorry Mr Smarty Pants

http://www.atariage....day-may-8-2010/

CCAG? icon_confused.gif

Indeed.

Sorry Mr Smarty Pants

The Penguin does not wear pants! Only a blue hat!

I'm likely going to have to sit this one out seeing as I'm already driving up to Detroit on the weekend of the 1st. I can't afford two upstate trips in two weeks. I've been to a couple CCAGs in the past and have always had a good time, especially considering the fact that it's in a VFW hall with cheap drafts coupled with the fact that Mike doesn't mind if you're a drunken asshat. CORGS in Columbus is on the 15th, so I am going to try to make the trip for it seeing as Columbus is a daytrip for me as opposed to Cleveland.

I'm likely going to have to sit this one out seeing as I'm already driving up to Detroit on the weekend of the 1st. I can't afford two upstate trips in two weeks. I've been to a couple CCAGs in the past and have always had a good time, especially considering the fact that it's in a VFW hall with cheap drafts coupled with the fact that Mike doesn't mind if you're a drunken asshat. CORGS in Columbus is on the 15th, so I am going to try to make the trip for it seeing as Columbus is a daytrip for me as opposed to Cleveland.

Thanks for reminding me! I signed up for the CORGS mailing list last time, but never got an email...

Chris I e-mailed you back and never heard back. I really don't understand this? Mike : )

Got the emails...can't seem to locate the old emails to show you who wrote me and what not..No biggie, but I think I deleted them..sounds like its the place to be for arcade and classic game goodness near michigan!

I'd love to make it, but I got something else going on now anyways....maybe next year...

Chris

icon_smile.gif

I will be going to this year's CCAG! I'm very excited; it'll be the first show I've been to since Philly Classic 4! I'm really hoping to pick up a Commodore 64 while I'm there :D

hope to see you guys there. Luckily I am only about 2 miles from the show. Have a safe trip in.