IGNORED

Deathsmiles

Gabriel

Pre-ordered it days ago. I was in my Gold Box Deal at 5% off!!

I'm not a HUGE shmup fan, but I am a HUGE limited edition faceplate fan!!! :D

Picture-13.jpg

I also have a pre order in on this.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00354NBF4?ie=UTF8&tag=atariage&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00354NBF4

0944161.jpg

I am a HUGE fan of Strategic RPGs...and boobs.

I got to play this at one of the MCGE meetings and it was awesome. I can't wait to pick this up.

Tempest

Sonic R brought that game to the meeting if am correct and it was very sweet looking but did not play it because i was busy playing Wizard of Wor on Mame lol.

I wish the 360 was more dependable because i would pick up one for a game like this.

Edited by jboypacman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Okay, it took me about a year but after 2 back to back red ringed xbox's, buying Deathsmiles twice, and actually getting a few hours to play something I finally played the "hell" out of this game and it is simply amazing. Fable 3 has been put on hold indefinetily until I become the master of shumps, man I love this game ;) Tempting to pick up the region free Futari now but I need to get my time in on Deathsmiles first, A+ shooter :lust:

Yeah I've been looking at Agarest War. From what I can tell it's Shining Force with half naked school girls who appear to be closet lesbians.

Actually that sounds good to me. :D

Tempest

No it sounds AWESOME!:D

It does sound awesome, but the battle system in RAW is one of the worst I've seen in a Strat RPG. The whole thing is about arranging your characters into certain formations on the grid in order to chain attacks, but if one character simply turns to the side, the whole chain can be broken. And enemies and player-characters all move at the same time, so if the enemy you planned on hitting moves out of range, all that arranging you just did was for naught...

I still need to go back and finish Agarest War, I think I was about halfway through the 3rd gen.

Unfortunately nonner242, the game isn't nearly as sexually charged as the packaging would have you believe.

If it had been I might have finished it already!! LOL

They are releasing a PS3 version with a different selection of swag in the package....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Q8NBRG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=atariage&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004Q8NBRG

Deathsmiles rules. I may fire that up this weekend. I still have the faceplate on one of my 360's!

I still need to go back and finish Agarest War, I think I was about halfway through the 3rd gen.

Unfortunately nonner242, the game isn't nearly as sexually charged as the packaging would have you believe.

If it had been I might have finished it already!! LOL

They are releasing a PS3 version with a different selection of swag in the package....

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B004Q8NBRG

Deathsmiles rules. I may fire that up this weekend. I still have the faceplate on one of my 360's!

lol...bummer!

Ive had Death Smiles since mid last year now, I love that game. Picked it up at a Ma & Pa CD/Game store at a decent used price.

Its the most fun I had with a shooter since...Mars Matrix or Galactic Attack!

The game is... alright.

They removed the in game lag that is in the arcade Deathsmiles, so it is actually harder than the arcade itself. The JP version of Deathsmiles does not have the lag removal.

I preordered the game the very day they announced it was going to be released.

The gamestop that I ordered it from only had one copy in... the one I preordered. The guy was like what is this game? I explained it and he just gave me a weird look. Whatever, I enjoy hard games. :)

I also painted my X360 before Deathsmiles came out... I didn't actually see the faceplate before I got the game, so I guessed on the purple when I painted it.

Turns out, the purple is a perfect match. :)

36711_407966957859_500997859_4229732_2952899_n.jpg

Okay, it took me about a year but after 2 back to back red ringed xbox's, buying Deathsmiles twice, and actually getting a few hours to play something I finally played the "hell" out of this game and it is simply amazing. Fable 3 has been put on hold indefinetily until I become the master of shumps, man I love this game ;) Tempting to pick up the region free Futari now but I need to get my time in on Deathsmiles first, A+ shooter :lust:

I have it... well an acquired copy... I plan on buying it very soon, I finally have some expendable money and they deserve it.

Mushi Futari is about 5x harder than Deathsmiles... and that's on Maniac. We're not talking Ultra...

This is me playing. :) The music is happy hardcore, its not the in game music. Its very similar to Deathsmiles style of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgkvuv5ZbdU

Edited by keilbaca
  • Like 2