IGNORED

Ultimate1MB

candle

Mike, Jon - have a mercy on me icon_wink.gif I have to finnish my current work assigment before i can even touch the VHDL code to finnish what i've started

With "current work assignment" do you mean

Time to begin assembling a future 'Atarian'.icon_thumbsup.gif

:lolblue:

Hello I'm new here.

This upgrade fills all my wishes, so simple question is: It is possible to order it - even to normal human (means non SDX developer). And how mutch it will cost (if 50$ from thread start don't changed mutch).

Thanks tomo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If this mem. upgrade is 'Just another mem. upgrade' then how can it be called 'ultimate', considering there are possibly other one megabyte mem. upgrades out there

Just a thought, that's all

Did you even look at the specification on page one of the thread? :roll:

Mathy: nope, its still one thing, but can be developed in parallel, as it needs new banking scheme for sdx so it could utilise all available space

Spookt: don't worry - its Carmel, he doesn't read any specs as he proven numerously in his posts in various topics, he just speculate ;)

If this mem. upgrade is 'Just another mem. upgrade' then how can it be called 'ultimate', considering there are possibly other one megabyte mem. upgrades out there

Why would you expect that? It's easier to just jump in 100 posts later and pull his usual crap. It's been said that "there are no stupid questions". I tend to disagree and there exists substantial evidence to back me up.

Why would you expect that? It's easier to just jump in 100 posts later and pull his usual crap. It's been said that "there are no stupid questions". I tend to disagree and there exists substantial evidence to back me up.

*Sigh* I don't usually react to him. Guess I must have been tired last night :(

I would love to have one of these, hope it won't be too much longer.

From what Candle has posted the 1MB memory upgrade, 4-in-1 OS upgrade, and internal RTC upgrade are all tested, and the parallel SDX group are working on a new intSDX version with prototypes of the hardware.

Candle also said this work is "still in early stages", so it could still be a few months yet for this intSDX to be completed and tested.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Candle,

how can I get (or sign to the waiting list) for the 1mb ultimate and vbxe 2?

thanks,

Francisco

Mathy: nope, its still one thing, but can be developed in parallel, as it needs new banking scheme for sdx so it could utilise all available space

Spookt: don't worry - its Carmel, he doesn't read any specs as he proven numerously in his posts in various topics, he just speculate ;)

Hello Francisco,

There is no "wating list" for ultimate1mb, however there is a list for VBXE2,

Currently 45 of 57 boards are assigned, so there are few left, problem is, that i had few request for board sice the preorder thread was closed, and if these people still want their boards (they all have pending status, and i'll proceed them in order of time they were send limiting for one per head), but it still possible that there won't be enough boards for everyone. if this is the case You'll have to stay tuned and wait for 3rd run

if You're interested just put me PM, so i could have it all formally covered

Hello Francisco,

There is no "wating list" for ultimate1mb, however there is a list for VBXE2,

Currently 45 of 57 boards are assigned, so there are few left, problem is, that i had few request for board sice the preorder thread was closed, and if these people still want their boards (they all have pending status, and i'll proceed them in order of time they were send limiting for one per head), but it still possible that there won't be enough boards for everyone. if this is the case You'll have to stay tuned and wait for 3rd run

if You're interested just put me PM, so i could have it all formally covered

Hi,

thank you. I just sent a PM.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Robert,

ultimate: hw is working properly, possible sdx integration in sunday

vbxe2: shipping out

Awesome! Can hardly wait to get it installed and to play with it. Also anxiously awaiting ultimate1mb hardware, let me know when you need some funds for that unit!

Best regards

Robert

venom4728a