IGNORED

Fighting Games

ShinRyu05

what ever the clam cool colecitiveness on a good lucky botton smashing day a random lucky botton smasher could tack out out any one that came in his way even you . LIke if you had a thousand monkeies typing on a thousand type writers of a billion years eventually they will make the greatest story every written amoung the terrible geberosish they wrote simple phosyophy

Button mashers can't win against an experienced player. The only advantage they have is randomness. That just means that the good player can't do anything stupid. And thus, that button masher loses. The end. Take it from the guy who plays this stuff seriously.

Thank you.I had all the little kids I see at arcades that just smash on the buttons.Not only do they suck but they are breaking the game too.Damn kids. :x :roll: :(

I'm with somePUNK on this one :)

Although I agree there is a lot of skill involved

, and I am not a button basher, but sometimes

when you're backed in a corner by a better fighter

just going spaz on the controls can sometimes

work. Beleive me I found some of my fave moves

this way ;)

If your backed into the corner by a good player, chances are they'll be rushing you down. It's happened to me, and basically what happens is that you are stuck blocking until a break in their trap occurs. However, a good player knows his attack has a break there, and will do a move that will punish anything you try to do. In SF2 Hyper Fighting Ryu had sucha trap by cornering you with fast fireballs, where he could pin you down with 3 of them, and then the trap broke. He could then do a slow fireball to throw you off, or a dragon punch, anticipating a jump. Either way, it would reset the trap, (if you got hit with either, block or no).Button mashers can get lucky, but don't count on it doing them much good. There is, after all, 3 rounds to a standard fighter. And if it's a team fighter like KOF or rage of the dragons, getting lucky on all your opponents is harder then one would think.

I can't seem to be good at more than 1 or 2 characters in any

fighting game.

Like I'm really good with Ryu in EX3 because of that driving medium

kick. It has to be the fastest, crulest move ever devised, putting you

in perfect placement to totally unleash on you're opponent and not giving

them even a second to react.

I can't use Ryu in any othe Street fighter game I'v played because of

this move (is it EX3 exclusive or something)

i would argue with some punk but i have no idea what he is saying. bottom line button mashers lose and lose offten. plus it takes the fun away from the game, the whole point of a fighting game is to learn the moves and apply them when needed, this is fun if you know what your doing.

i would argue with some punk but i have no idea what he is saying. bottom line button mashers lose and lose offten. plus it takes the fun away from the game, the whole point of a fighting game is to learn the moves and apply them when needed, this is fun if you know what your doing.

Stratagy works better than luck in any situation. You might as well be saying that we should wait for one out of a thousand monkeys with computers to eventually create a fighting game than wait for the next one to be programmed by somebody. Odds are, you will be waiting for a LOOOONG time. So that "logic" is a bit off.