IGNORED

Super Circus AtariAge (new WIP)

PacManPlus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question: How many of you can supply their own BallBlazer cart? I've decided that I am going to try and make stand-alone carts after all, but I only have 6 Pokey boards. If I ask $30 for pre-made carts and $20 for a conversion, 1) does that sound fair, and 2) who on that list at the bottom of page 15 has a spare BallBlazer cart?

Thanks,

Bob

Question: How many of you can supply their own BallBlazer cart? I've decided that I am going to try and make stand-alone carts after all, but I only have 6 Pokey boards. If I ask $30 for pre-made carts and $20 for a conversion, 1) does that sound fair, and 2) who on that list at the bottom of page 15 has a spare BallBlazer cart?

Thanks,

Bob

I'm still up for a conversion.

Mitch

Please sign me up for a copy, if there is still room. I have a Ballblazer cart to supply if a conversion would be easier for you (I couldn't quite figure out if this was just a way to cut costs for all of us or if it was because of lack of boards available for this project).

I am just excited for this title and the chance to use it on my XM when mine arrives!

An XM version for me please!!!!!

Thanks

Ben