IGNORED

Super Circus AtariAge (new WIP)

PacManPlus

Hoping someone might know. I have 2 different 7800's. One plays all original Atari releases (standard 2600 and 7800) as well as all new homebrew 2600 and 7800 carts (e.g. Pac Man Collection, Super Cobra, etc) with no problem, including Super Circus Atari. The other 7800 plays those same standard and homebrews fine *except* for Super Circus Atari. Now I actually have 2 different Super Circus Atari carts that I purchased (yes, I love the game THAT much!). It's the same for both carts. Basically, from my ~ 10 cart test so far, the only 2 carts where sound does not work are the two Super Circus Atari carts. Is / was there anything in differences in 7800 models where one 7800 machine might play Super Circus OK and the other does not?

"Super" Curious!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping this very old thread just to let @PacManPlus that I finally "discovered" this game after getting my Concerto Cart a couple weeks ago and getting the chance to play it on real hardware. OH EM GEE, I love it! I was always "that kid" in school who loved the original VCS/2600 and A8 Breakout/Super Breakout carts and could play them for hours. I was never great at them but always had great fun. So thank you for bringing this fun to my 7800. :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Super Circus AtariAge on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2023 at 3:23 AM, herr-g said:

Hi.

Thinking about ordering this great game for my PAL 7800.

Is the code optimized to run at PAL60 in full screen size and speed? Or is both reduced compared to NTSC?

Thanks for some info ^^

I don't know the answer to your question but it's a good game!