IGNORED

The Phoenix Has Risen

Of course not. I'm going to waste an hour of my life listening to a podcast just to get some hints as to what this dingleberry has been talking about for like the last year? At this point it would have to be a cure for prostate cancer in order to get me excited.

The ego on this one.

Chris

• Like 5

Listen to this show, make sure to grab the PDF's too so you are not lost for 99% of the show.

http://sketchcraft.com/archives/sketchcraft-issue-3/

I promise, there is some Dark Phoenix info in there.

I just listened to it, and there was no dark phoenix info on it. If it was, I surely missed it. Sounds to me like you were just trying to promote a podcast.

• Like 1

Listen to this show, make sure to grab the PDF's too so you are not lost for 99% of the show.

http://sketchcraft.com/archives/sketchcraft-issue-3/

I just listened to it, and there was no dark phoenix info on it. If it was, I surely missed it. Sounds to me like you were just trying to promote a podcast.

Woah, now that is shitty. :|

• Like 1

http://sketchcraft.c...hcraft-issue-3/

What magazine was mentioned working with Out-of-Print Archive? That is the Dark Phoenix.

Likely to draw listeners: "This podcast describes what it took and who was involved in the process of digitizing the entire library of EGM."

Likely to draw groans: "Listen to this podcast for an exciting announcement!"

[disclaimer: I have not listened to the podcast]

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

:thumbsdown:

When are you inviting us local goons to your game room?

Currently under complete rennovation (yeah, again - lol) I am planning on having a "vintage game party" for my Birthday in August. We could hook something smaller up a little sooner though if anyone is down?

Let's shoot for August since I'm kinda booked for the remainder of the month. Lots of dates & such going on.

:thumbsdown:

When are you inviting us local goons to your game room?

Currently under complete rennovation (yeah, again - lol) I am planning on having a "vintage game party" for my Birthday in August. We could hook something smaller up a little sooner though if anyone is down?

Let's shoot for August since I'm kinda booked for the remainder of the month. Lots of dates & such going on.

Sounds good to me!

• 2 months later...

Gamefan issue #1 and #2 are now available at http://shopgamefan.com/

Gamefan was the Dark Phoenix for those that still don't know. Sure the ad campaign blew chunks but well, that is what happens when you have delay after delay and release dates slip. Either way, enjoy the issues since they are $2 each (a lot less than $500 for issue #1 on Ebay) and we at Out-of-Print Archive are hard at work on the next several issues.

That's it? I camped out in front of a Burger King(yeah, those employees didn't know why I was there either) for that? All that hype?

From the website "One of the video game industry's first publications...".. According to Wikipedia, it began in 1992.

• Like 2