IGNORED

High Score Club 8.05 - Variety Pack 1

Ze_ro

Atlantis:

The pics are taken before the score rolled the first and second time, and of the final score. After i quit playing at 2mill i had so many extracities that the game played by it self scoring 117000! :)

The last didgit in the score indicates the number of times you rolled the score, but strange enough it disaperes in the final score.

I will probably never play this game again!!!

Amazing Atlantis score!!! For my fellow ATARI 2600-Winter Olympic 2010 Gold Medalist

(Team Sweden). :cool:

Did you get the prize, like I did? Or I don't think you signed back into AtariAge...

but they offered us a prize, it was some 1984 olympic pins. Which I have in my bedroom.

Hello my friend. You truly kicked some butt at those winter olympic games!!

No, i din´t get the price. I was offered a price, but didn´t logg in here for a couple of months and kind of missed it. I regret that. :(

For a while i have been way to busy to spend time here or in front of the atari. Working 2 jobs and studying at the same time isnt the way to go if you want to score points. :)

Now im back thou, hopefully to bring some competition to the highscore club. Im still working to damn much, so im going to focus on playing the games that i own and dont bother so much about emulators and such.

Cheers for team sweden!

Atlantis:

The pics are taken before the score rolled the first and second time, and of the final score. After i quit playing at 2mill i had so many extracities that the game played by it self scoring 117000! :)

The last didgit in the score indicates the number of times you rolled the score, but strange enough it disaperes in the final score.

I will probably never play this game again!!!

Amazing Atlantis score!!! For my fellow ATARI 2600-Winter Olympic 2010 Gold Medalist

(Team Sweden). :cool:

Did you get the prize, like I did? Or I don't think you signed back into AtariAge...

but they offered us a prize, it was some 1984 olympic pins. Which I have in my bedroom.

Hello my friend. You truly kicked some butt at those winter olympic games!!

No, i din´t get the price. I was offered a price, but didn´t logg in here for a couple of months and kind of missed it. I regret that. :(

For a while i have been way to busy to spend time here or in front of the atari. Working 2 jobs and studying at the same time isnt the way to go if you want to score points. :)

Now im back thou, hopefully to bring some competition to the highscore club. Im still working to damn much, so im going to focus on playing the games that i own and dont bother so much about emulators and such.

Cheers for team sweden!

'Skoal'

Hi buddy, yes I did GOLD at the Atari winter olympics. You also did great and won some golds too. Team Sweden yes, ;)Shame you missed the little prize, but you were quite busy.

As the weather gets colder, I assume you will return to atari in your free time away from 2 jobs.... instead of being cold outside or something like this. would be cool if you check the HSC's from time to time, and play games that you own, and submit more scores.

This is the first 2600 HSC I am planning to not miss any games. Years past, I often play a few games and then 'stop', but I'm making sure I log back in and keep submitting my scores, weekly now. I also have the emulator Stella, so I don't miss playing a rare game I don't have. :thumbsup:

I used the following settings for Variety Pack 1:

KABOOM! - Default settings: Game 1, Difficulty B on both sides

SQUEEZE BOX - Default settings: Game 1, Left Difficulty B (Slower), and Right Difficulty B (Autofire)

ATLANTIS - Default settings: Game 1, Difficulty B on both sides

ASTROBLAST - Game 1, Left Difficulty A (Autofire), and Right Difficulty A (Faster)

I was busy enough that I didn't have much time for playing or posting. Since my last post I made no improvements to Astroblast (I didn't even get to order a physical copy), I still suck at Kaboom, I don't even remember when I scored 11380 in Squeeze Box, and the only time I had some extensive game-playing time, I somehow managed to roll the score for Atlantis two nights ago. I discovered just how merciful that game is after reaching a certain point.

I played this one more than the others despite Kaboom being one of the games.

hscvpsqueezebox11k.jpg

Before roll...

hscvpatlantis990kbeforeroll.jpg

The moment I'd been waiting for!

hscvpatlantis1mafterroll.jpg

Mission accomplished, time to go die. Hey where'd that single point go?

hscvpatlantis1m11kletdie.jpg

I was busy enough that I didn't have much time for playing or posting. Since my last post I made no improvements to Astroblast (I didn't even get to order a physical copy), I still suck at Kaboom, I don't even remember when I scored 11380 in Squeeze Box, and the only time I had some extensive game-playing time, I somehow managed to roll the score for Atlantis two nights ago. I discovered just how merciful that game is after reaching a certain point.

Sorry, but you missed the cut off :(

I hope everyone had a lot of fun with this competition! It was quite a change of pace, and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.

The scoring for this week was quite a bit different from the way things usually work, so I encourage everyone to check their scores, and let me know if I made any mistakes!

--Zero