IGNORED

Jaguar Cartridge End Labels

mrbigreddog

Looks very good! :) One question tho, why is the Fight for Life Beta all red? I don't recall the K3V and Jaguar God FFL Beta versions, which were the two released being all red. I have one of each beta and they have the regular released colors on the FFL text fonts and background.

What front label have you found for the FFL beta that it is supposed to be matching?

Edited by ovalbugmann

Looks very good! :) One question tho, why is the Fight for Life Beta all red? I don't recall the K3V and Jaguar God FFL Beta versions, which were the two released being all red. I have one of each beta and they have the regular released colors on the FFL text fonts and background.

What front label have you found for the FFL beta that it is supposed to be matching?

It was a misunderstanding from someone. FIXED!

jaguarendlabelbetaset.jpg

PM sent! - to order your Jaguar end labels special set. :cool:

Can't find any end labels for the games: "Aircars 94" and the "KA Aircars".

There is a nice "Aircars" end label in the Regular Jaguar set. We don't really need four different Aircars end lables for the ICD, B&C, '94 & KA Aircars releases do we? :D :P I guess it could be done as a special order from bigdog, if you want, but I am not that particular as to needing something like that. :)

Edited by ovalbugmann

I have all Aircars versions. The ICD version is still unopened (and I leave it that way), I stuck the regular end label on the B&C version. :)

And I think that there are more people owning a Aircars KA or '94 edition than a Skycopter II or a Speedster II game, or those beta games are also very hard to find, I never heard or saw those game versions, not even on ebay. :sad: I would love to have them, but then I think I have to rob a bank before I ever can get hold of them. :D