IGNORED

Jaguar Cartridge End Labels

mrbigreddog

kevincal: I take it you like them!?? :D

Yes they are awesome. :) Big thanks for making them. ;)

Wow. I've been away from the Jag scene for a while but this is refreshing to see! Huge props to you for making these! They look fantastic!

Ya it was a great idea for sure. :) Welcome back!

Got them, they look and SMELL great. (I'm quirky about dye smells). The dumb mail-person folded the envelope. I think that the material will be okay once stuck on the cart though.

AX

I hate that. They fold it because it's sooooo hard to walk it to your door and either give it to you or leave it on your steps. :roll:

I bought a varily large retro-gaming magazine and my mail man folded it and srcapped the spin all the way down trying to force it in my mail box.

Received mine today, which is very fast!

I noticed that the print on the labels comes out darker then as pictured in this thread.

For example, the three zero´s of "Space War 2000" are difficult to see, like the one in kevincal´s photo.

The labels that I received were unharmed, but I think that it´s safer to put a piece of carton in the enveloppe to prevent bending/folding.

Otherwise this is a great product, thanks!

Received mine today, which is very fast!

I noticed that the print on the labels comes out darker then as pictured in this thread.

For example, the three zero´s of "Space War 2000" are difficult to see, like the one in kevincal´s photo.

The labels that I received were unharmed, but I think that it´s safer to put a piece of carton in the enveloppe to prevent bending/folding.

Otherwise this is a great product, thanks!

Well that kinda depends on your monitor brightness. But there is also some ink bleeding with all these black labels. But overall I think they turned out quite nice, and so far everyone loves them! Glad your happy with them as well! Oh, and these labels are quite mailable, so even if somehow during shipping they get bent, once you install them, it will come right out with a little pressure!

Edited by mrbigreddog

• 2 months later...

Hey mrbigreddog!

Having just landed a Jaguar and two cart only games (Tempest and Cybermorph) I believe I will be needing your services again. I would also like to work with you on some other cart labels that would help me out. Please PM me here or at digitpress if you have some time.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mrbigreddog!

Having just landed a Jaguar and two cart only games (Tempest and Cybermorph) I believe I will be needing your services again. I would also like to work with you on some other cart labels that would help me out. Please PM me here or at digitpress if you have some time.

Thanks!

PM sent! Sorry for the delay!

• 2 months later...

Back in full swing, I've replied to everyone. Here's the deal, I'm trying to minimize on small orders just because now I'm slammed with big orders. I'll try and help as much as I can for whatever anyone needs. So basically, make it worth my while! I still have everdrive labels and inserts pre-printed, and end labels for 32x, n64, and jaguar pre-printed. So if you need any of those, let me know! But for some of the more custom orders, I apologize, it's just not worth my time anymore, unless it's a big order. But hopefully everyone can understand that doing all this artwork and editing for ONE Genesis label, even when I charge for artwork time. Really waste a lot of material. So let me know what you need, and I'll see what I can do. Also orders will definitely take up to 3 weeks to ship out.

I notice you used the title screen Frog Feast logo. From a design stand point I think that one is too crowded for the format you chose. There is the cover art Frog Feast title that is in an entirely horizontal format that I think works better.

Yeah, that was the only artwork I could find at the time, I ended up completely redrawing that one because the resolution was so low for the screen shot I found. I still have a few of these full sets printed, but maybe if I happen to get a few more orders of these, I'll take a look into changing that one. Also having that on one line may not look right with the tongue curved with the top of the cartridge, but you never know!