IGNORED

Your most recent Jaguar purchases

GKC

SVideo cable and controller extension cable

Where did you get the s-video cable? I know I have one or two still NIB, but of course I cannot find them.

My latest Jag purchases were 4 empty cart shells (so I can make a nice case for my Skunkboard2), and SpaceWar2000 from B&C.

Ebizzle, for $10 :D I was super surprised that it went for that low.

Hmm... I think my most recent Jag purchase was a NIB copy of Atari Karts. I promptly opened it and bought a new box since the one it came in was (very) minorly damaged and a little faded.

Before that, I bought around 25 NIB games that I didn't have yet. I haven't had a chance to play them... maybe after I move!

Just ordered a new copy of Hover Strike CD, new copy of Checkered Flag (yea I did that), Memory Track and..................... a Jaguar CD from best electronics!

Congrats! I love my Jag CD!

Wait until you see just how good the graphics and sound are in Hoverstrike CD! :cool:

Make sure you buy Battlemorph :lust:

Just ordered a new copy of Hover Strike CD, new copy of Checkered Flag (yea I did that), Memory Track and..................... a Jaguar CD from best electronics!

Congrats! I love my Jag CD!

Wait until you see just how good the graphics and sound are in Hoverstrike CD! :cool:

Make sure you buy Battlemorph :lust:

Done. Someone is selling them on ebay new for $12.95 shipped. Thats a pretty good deal..... My wife is going to kill me. :_(

Dig into the VLM (Jeff Minter's light synth). Pop in your favourite music CD and control the show :)

Latest buy, Superfly DX. :cool:

What is it and how it is?

Nice game, very easy controls, but it get's harder the further you get :)

Its a side scolling game, with the action button you get higher, and lower if you don't press the button, so get the feel for a balance.

Lets see if it works, found this on YouTube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-AsvI4-PE

Edited by Tweety

Just picked up Myst. I am actually really looking forward to this game. I never played when it was popular in the mid 90's but I am told it was the highest selling PC game until the Sims or something like that. The game has to have some redeeming value to it. But I also heard you either like the game or you hate it. Someone put it up on Ebay new and unopened for a BIN price of $4.95 so I figured I could risk getting it and not liking it.

Just picked up Myst. I am actually really looking forward to this game. I never played when it was popular in the mid 90's but I am told it was the highest selling PC game until the Sims or something like that. The game has to have some redeeming value to it. But I also heard you either like the game or you hate it. Someone put it up on Ebay new and unopened for a BIN price of $4.95 so I figured I could risk getting it and not liking it.

I really like Myst, but I never did complete it. Pretty sure I still have a save on my memory track. There is an online guide to it somewhere but its more fun to figure it out yourself, even better if you have somebody to help you play as another brain thinking differently is always an advantage on this game!

MYST seems to be to be a game for very intelligent people... The story is bizarre and complex and the puzzles in the game even more so. This is a game for people with good patience! Personally I don't think I'm smart or patient enough cus I didn't get far at all in MYST LOL... :ponder: Also the game is very creepy... Similar to AvP. The sound effects are eerie.

MYST seems to be to be a game for very intelligent people... The story is bizarre and complex and the puzzles in the game even more so. This is a game for people with good patience! Personally I don't think I'm smart or patient enough cus I didn't get far at all in MYST LOL... :ponder: Also the game is very creepy... Similar to AvP. The sound effects are eerie.

Sure you can play Myst, all you need is Patience and write things down. :)

I finished the game several times, haven't played it for a long time though....

Sure you can play Myst, all you need is Patience and write things down. :)

I finished the game several times, haven't played it for a long time though....

how long did it take to finish the first time!? And how long the next times?

I went on a little bit of a spending spree today. I got a JagCD box so now my JagCD is complete (got the non-boxed JagCD coming from Best-Electronics). I also got an Atari Karts box so all I am missing is the instruction manual for my Atari Karts and lastly I bought Raiden which I am surprised I waited this long to get since it was one of the games I was most looking forward to playing on the Jag. That and Power Drive Rally which I have also still not bought :sad:

First time, well, if I played it 1 or 2 hours an evening it took me about (were is my calculator ;) ) I would say 60 hours, because I was exploring everything... and I felt sometimes like a tourist taking in the amazing surroundings, reading every book and piece of paper, sucking in every detail. :D

Second time I played it I cut down the time to about 40 or 35 hours, because I forgot how to solve several puzzles.

Third time it took me 10 to 15 hours. I never use the ZIP mode, to get a bit faster through the levels, this spoils (in my opinion) the game mood.

I still love the tree world.

Edited by Tweety

First time, well, if I played it 1 or 2 hours an evening it took me about (were is my calculator ;) ) I would say 60 hours, because I was exploring everything... and I felt sometimes like a tourist taking in the amazing surroundings, reading every book and piece of paper, sucking in every detail. :D

Second time I played it I cut down the time to about 40 or 35 hours, because I forgot how to solve several puzzles.

Third time it took me 10 to 15 hours. I never use the ZIP mode, to get a bit faster through the levels, this spoils (in my opinion) the game mood.

I could never get past the bit in the ship with the organ. I could never get the right notes to open the next door! I completed all but that world! :(

60 hours oh my. I may have to try it someday. :)

60 hours oh my. I may have to try it someday. :)

It's currently pretty cheap on ebay. I picked mine up new for about $10 or so. Played the demo a little bit today and I think I will like this game. Seems to do a good job setting an eerie mood with the music, visuals and story. Also solving the puzzles seem like it will be rewarding. This is just judging by the demo as I have yet to recieve the game.

my most recent buys:

Power Drive Rally

Rayman

Skiing & Snowboarding

Pinball Fantasies

all fun for me!

I had been playing a bit of Power Drive Rally but I hate the skill challenges! Rayman is great as I remembered and Skiing & Snowboarding is a really fun game - I passed on it as a teen, because it didn't seem like a good type of game and I HATE snow (and snow sports in general) - I'll say it's like Super Burnout on skis/snowboard!

my most recent buys:

Power Drive Rally

Rayman

Skiing & Snowboarding

Pinball Fantasies

all fun for me!

I had been playing a bit of Power Drive Rally but I hate the skill challenges! Rayman is great as I remembered and Skiing & Snowboarding is a really fun game - I passed on it as a teen, because it didn't seem like a good type of game and I HATE snow (and snow sports in general) - I'll say it's like Super Burnout on skis/snowboard!

I am really looking forward to Power Drive Rally. I just haven't found it for a good price on Ebay yet.

ya the power drive skill challenged, i had no clue what do to in them at first, had to look it up online. at first its a pain in the neck but becomes fun once you figure it out

MYST, tried to play it years ago and im just too stupid to figure out the puzzles LOL... i have a short attention span, never been an rpg kinda guy EXCEPT i dig the final fantasy games from VII on. Ill have to try myst again though.