IGNORED

Your most recent Jaguar purchases

GKC

Newest buys were iron soilder hoverstrike catridge version avp and last and very exspensive towers 2 wich i am still waiting for.Been trying to find a cd unit for the jaguar hopefully soon i will get one i am stoked to try the hoverstrike cd version after hearing all the added material i realy want to try it and iron soilder 2.On another note how is towers 2 i would like to hear some feed back on this game i purchased it in excitment to see atari jaguars first rpg game.Well these are my most recent purchases you guys keep your fingers crossed for me to get a cd unit haveing a hardtime getting one.

Edited by syntexerror

Newest buys were iron soilder hoverstrike catridge version avp and last and very exspensive towers 2 wich i am still waiting for.Been trying to find a cd unit for the jaguar hopefully soon i will get one i am stoked to try the hoverstrike cd version after hearing all the added material i realy want to try it and iron soilder 2.On another note how is towers 2 i would like to hear some feed back on this game i purchased it in excitment to see atari jaguars first rpg game.Well these are my most recent purchases you guys keep your fingers crossed for me to get a cd unit haveing a hardtime getting one.

Getting a CD unit is really quite easy you just have to decide if it is something you want to get and to support because it isn't cheap. Best-Electronics sells them brand new. Just give them a call:

Best-Electronics

Although I bought mine from Best-Electronics, MyAtari also sells them brand new:

MyAtari

I have never played Towers II so I couldn't comment on it. Good luck on the JagCD though. I have enjoyed mine.

Edited by GKC

Towers II is a fantastic Dungeon Crawler in the great tradition of Dungeon Master. If you are looking for a Final Fantasy or Zelda, or Morrowind, look elsewhere. If you are looking for Dungeon Master meets Doom, you've found the right game.

If you liked the original Hover Strike you'll LOVE the CD version. If you didn't like the cart, you may still find the CD version fixes everything you didn't like about the cartridge. Plus, you do get ten new levels on top of the originals and secret levels; as many new levels as some games have entirely. It's like having the sequel built right in. I LOVE it.

Edited by Gunstar

Ya i will love towers2 then thats what i was exspecting.As for hoverstrike i love the game and i am near finishing the cartridge version but......My god maybe some of the worst handling i have ever seen in a game such a great game to have such a fraustrating handle system in any event i thank you for your feedback also is iron soldier 2 worth buying i loved part one is there any additional functions in part 2 fmv's stuff like that also wich is better the cartridge version or cd version sorry for my lack of knowledge to these games but i just recently have gotten back into the atari scene....!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I haven't bought anything lately due to not having any money (thanks to the Holidays) but my wife surprised me with a CIB copy of Cannon Fodder. Pretty fun game. I still have to figure out how to destroy the buildings that don't have either the explosive boxes or barrels in front of them :?

Anyways another very solid title for the Jaguar. :thumbsup:

Well I haven't bought anything lately due to not having any money (thanks to the Holidays) but my wife surprised me with a CIB copy of Cannon Fodder. Pretty fun game. I still have to figure out how to destroy the buildings that don't have either the explosive boxes or barrels in front of them :?

Anyways another very solid title for the Jaguar. :thumbsup:

You should be able to just throw grenades at the buildings. I haven't played it for a while though...

last weekend I purchased a couple games CIB at a local games shop…

Checkered Flag

Club Drive

both were priced at $9.99 each

maybe not the best value, but convience of having them right there was pleasent…

Checkered Flag is quite the challenge… the poor steering really hurt an otherwise valiant attempt at a racing game… I don't hate it like most everyone else, and find fun in it in a masochistic way! I think I find fun in trying to overcome the poor play control and try to win!

Club Drive isn't half bad either… I been having a bit if fun playing it for sure!

the shop also had Hover Strike, but I passed as it was just a loose cart… I would have got if only it had the overlay…

the shop also had Hover Strike, but I passed as it was just a loose cart… I would have got if only it had the overlay…

You can try downloading the overlay from AA Here, print it, put some clear tape over it, and you have an overlay that will do until a better one comes along. ;)

I did it with my Aircars game, made a scan from the overlay that was printed inside the manual...

Until Gaztee made new boxes and overlays. :love:

I picked up Bubsy from a local used game store recently. Good times.

You sure it's Bubsy!? :lol:

I had nothing but BAD times with that game heh. (hope doctorclu doesnt see this...)

Huh? I thought you said after playing it in the HSC that you kinda liked it. Oh well, congrats on Battlesphere. Looks like you picked up the overlay for that as well. Nice!

I picked up Bubsy from a local used game store recently. Good times.

You sure it's Bubsy!? :lol:

I had nothing but BAD times with that game heh. (hope doctorclu doesnt see this...)

Huh? I thought you said after playing it in the HSC that you kinda liked it. Oh well, congrats on Battlesphere. Looks like you picked up the overlay for that as well. Nice!

hmm dont remember saying that! :D Every time I try to play it I die quickly lol but I still have not tried playing the game on a different level. One of these days I will have some fun with Bubsy! LOL. ;) Yup BS and the overlay heh. :) Its a cool game for sure I just dont understand how the map works very well.. Seem to have trouble finding enemies sometimes. :)

It's a thing of beauty. :love:

You just re-shrink that or what? lol

My latest purchase involves the JagCD and a bunch of games. Of course, it got lost in the mail though. Yeah. From GA to WI and it's lost. Oh well. I should get my money back as it was insured, but I won't be losing any sleep over NOT having a toilet sitting atop and its extra power supply. :lol:

Edited by save2600