IGNORED

Your most recent Jaguar purchases

GKC

It's a thing of beauty. :love:

You just re-shrink that or what? lol

My latest purchase involves the JagCD and a bunch of games. Of course, it got lost in the mail though. Yeah. From GA to WI and it's lost. Oh well. I should get my money back as it was insured, but I won't be losing any sleep over NOT having the CD attachment and its extra power supply. :lol:

Did you get it off ebay?

Did you get it off ebay?

No, no. God forbid. No, I bought it off a user here. It's all good. I trust all will go well, unlike a forced ScamPal/ePay transaction.

Well you seem to be taking it well. This brings up a question I have always had; when an item is insured who gets the insurance claim when the item is lost? Does the person who paid get it? Then the person who sold the item is out. Does the person who sent the item get it? Then the buyer is out. Seems like a paradox for the USPS (or whoever the carrier is) :D

Well you seem to be taking it well. This brings up a question I have always had; when an item is insured who gets the insurance claim when the item is lost? Does the person who paid get it? Then the person who sold the item is out. Does the person who sent the item get it? Then the buyer is out. Seems like a paradox for the USPS (or whoever the carrier is) :D

No paradox. There is a checkbox on the insurance claim when you file one as to who gets what. He who files the claim with the tracking info gets to choose that option and I've never had an altercation that way.

Edited by save2600

It's a thing of beauty. :love:

You just re-shrink that or what? lol

My latest purchase involves the JagCD and a bunch of games. Of course, it got lost in the mail though. Yeah. From GA to WI and it's lost. Oh well. I should get my money back as it was insured, but I won't be losing any sleep over NOT having a toilet sitting atop and its extra power supply. :lol:

I took the shrinkwrap off another Jag game that wasn't worth NEARLY as much and put it on the bs box lol.

I took the shrinkwrap off another Jag game that wasn't worth NEARLY as much and put it on the bs box lol.

Hahaha... I knew something was up - I knew you just bought that opened copy ;)

BTW: is that your only copy? I thought you already had one. Ever link 'em and play? Either way, even as a single player game - BS has got to be one of the extremely few (outrageously expensive) games worth their salt. Unlike some of these NES or 2600 titles sum people go gaga for. lol

Edited by save2600

Hahaha... I knew something was up - I knew you just bought that opened copy ;)

BTW: is that your only copy? I thought you already had one. Ever link 'em and play? Either way, even as a single player game - BS has got to be one of the extremely few (outrageously expensive) games worth their salt. Unlike some of these NES or 2600 titles sum people go gaga for. lol

This is the only copy Ive ever owned. True I could never spend a lot of money on a basic 8 or 16 bit game but BS is quality for sure :)

I just saw my first double post, sorry for that.

The game play and graphics are just great. I would almost say it's a 100% better version than Cybermorph, or if Cybermorph looked and played like Phase Zero than the Jag had a better fighting chance against other consoles at that time.

Even I waited a long time to buy this game, also mostly for budget reasons. But now I have most of the official Jag games, and it's time to get the more rare and odd stuff ;)

But I'm happy to have this shooter, although it's only 3 (or 4 levels?). Now I'm off to blast some alien thugs to kingdom come :D

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get it off ebay?

No, no. God forbid. No, I bought it off a user here. It's all good. I trust all will go well, unlike a forced ScamPal/ePay transaction.

Umm.... yeah. So this deal did end up going south. Same old stories and red flags being repeated. Had to file a claim and all that. <sigh>

Did you get it off ebay?

Umm.... yeah. So this deal did end up going south. Same old stories and red flags being repeated. Had to file a claim and all that. <sigh>

Sorry to hear that. There are some real dirt bags out there. I still say best-electronics is the way to go. It may be more than someone is willing to spend (Maybe not. I was willing to spend the money) but it's brand new and from a reliable fellow.

If you want some free Jag CD stuff to add to the collection then go over to the forum part of the Atari User website as there are some nice games and demo's in the download section there.

Did I need a membership for it?

I am pretty sure that only members can see the downloads section so you probably have to sign up yeah, its not like it costs anything ;)

If you want some free Jag CD stuff to add to the collection then go over to the forum part of the Atari User website as there are some nice games and demo's in the download section there.

Did I need a membership for it?

I am pretty sure that only members can see the downloads section so you probably have to sign up yeah, its not like it costs anything ;)

So I need to subscribe to Atari User Owners Club. For €31. What are the advantages? Or need a subscription for the magazine? I read it anyway.