IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

I just received my modded and refurbished colecovision from Yurkie today! He truly exemplifies and adheres to the meaning of top notch service. He uncoils the controller wires so you don't have to sit directly next to the system, the cartridge slot is clean and shines like a whistle, av mods the unit to play on newer tvs without any interference, an arcade style knob on the controller, and a pause switch! How awesome is that! Many thanks again Yurkie! I highly reccommend getting a modded and refurbished colecovision from him, and if it's broken he will spruce it up! It's worth every penny! A true professional at what he does. Thank You again!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My ColecoVision controllers are making playing my system a chore. I just tried a quick game of Gulkave and it is difficult to get the ship to move in certain directions, while moving in other directions works better. I remember having troubles with other games as well. Would your controller mods be able to help the finicky movement that I'm experiencing?

My ColecoVision controllers are making playing my system a chore. I just tried a quick game of Gulkave and it is difficult to get the ship to move in certain directions, while moving in other directions works better. I remember having troubles with other games as well. Would your controller mods be able to help the finicky movement that I'm experiencing?

pm sent

• 2 weeks later...

I just received a modded Colecovision from Yurkie Saturday and just want to say I was impressed upon opening; it was very well packaged, very clean, and even had that "new Colecovision smell" (probably left over from the process of "de-curling and knobbing" the controllers, even though the unit is refurbished, not new). I love playing without the monotonous about-10-second wait at the beginning of each game, and it looks SO much better over the red-white-yellow connectors. Plus, it's got a hardware pause now, so no fussing with the maybe-it'll-work # key.

Just excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...